Post-Game Talk: Kings @ Rangers [MOD WARNING POST 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I've issued a few warnings tonight and some of you aren't stopping, so instead of talking to you like a mod I'm gonna talk to you like a fan:

CALM THE **** DOWN

If you can't discuss without following the rules, without belittling others, or without the theatrical manic-depressive ****ing doom and gloom season's over nonsense, you're taking the rest of the night off.

We're 44-19-7. This is our first multi-goal loss since January 27th. We're already in the playoffs.

Carry on.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Absolutely everything was garbage.

Nothing else to say.

I'm not as confident as most of you are going into the playoffs.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
52252-SpiderMan--This-Is-Why-We-Cant-4pxt.jpeg

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
I'll say 1 thing, Yandle is a boss on that blueline, ******* he's good at keeping pucks in.

Also, damn mods, how many threads can you close while I'm typing something? Lol

darko

Feb 16, 2009
One bad game. Happens to anyone. We are not the first 'top team' to have a stinker and we definitely wont be the last. Move on to the next game.

*Bob Richards*

Well that sucked.

Looks even worse just because it had to be against the Kings. Oh well. Sack up and look to the next one.

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
I cannot wait for MSL to get back for the sole reason of getting Glass out of this ****ing lineup.

It's not even funny anymore.

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
That was bad. Hopefully a wakeup call. We lost to the Hawks, but we were in it. We didn't have a chance in this one from the end of the first period.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Linesman getting tv time for his mom.

You've apparently been a Rangers fan for 23 years and still don't know the rules of faceoffs?

Brass took the faceoff, the winger jumped the gun and Brass was kicked out as per, you know, the rules. Stepan then came in and came back out immediately so Brass could come back in when he had been kicked out. The ref then stopped him from doing this, as per, you know, the rules

The players were wasting the time, not the linesman

Last edited by a moderator:

Son of Steinbrenner

Jul 9, 2003
Oh well. Bad loss but the Rangers were due for a bad loss. They have banked enough points this season that a stinker doesn't hurt this team. It's a nice position to be in but to some fans the Rangers record this year isn't good enough. I'm not sure what would be good enough to those fans but that's their problem.

BoWmEn

Canadian Rangers Fan
Mar 10, 2012
Ontario
It's one bad game. I didn't feel much urgency until the last 5 minutes. On the positive, it's a good time for a wake up call, so get your act together boys!

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Absolutely everything was garbage.

Nothing else to say.

I'm not as confident as most of you are going into the playoffs.

Yeah, Rangers didn't show up this match.
I'm not worried about playoffs, but Nash need to find his game again.
I'm postitive when Klein, MSL, and Honk is back from injuries.
LGR! :handclap:

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Honestly? This was the type of game I was expecting every night after Hank went down :laugh: Then losing Klein and MSL, wow.

The way this team has been playing (up until tonight) has been incredible. They've been downright unbeatable for a good part of a month now.

I can't wait until we're healthy and the playoffs start. There won't be any games like tonight when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00