Post-Game Talk: Kings @ Rangers [MOD WARNING POST 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Is this guy was actually hurt he wouldn't be playing. We're so far ahead in the division race there's zero possibility he'd be playing

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
At least the beer at the Garden is cheaper than in Tampa...

Shockingly, this is probably true. Having been a delegate to the 2012 Republican convention, I saw the concession prices in Tampa. Unbelievable. And they weren't jacked either; people asked.

At least as of a few years ago, concession prices at MSG were cheaper, SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than at the PNC Center in Raleigh. Like at least $1 to $2 cheaper per item.

Before the renovation, comparable seats at MSG were actually cheaper than those at the PNC Center. The expensive seats at MSG were much more expensive and the cheap seats at PNC were much cheaper however.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
It seems so long ago, when we where this solid team and beat the Ducks and now we are on this loooong 1. game loosing streak and everything is pitch black, We have no chance in the PO ( but will the Kings even be there? we will....)

I just don't get it, we just beat the hell out of the Ducks, we have the best away record in the NHL, so things can't be all bad or....?

The Ducks got beat last night by Columbus, so they are in a slump.

Esa 10

Jul 12, 2006
Is this guy was actually hurt he wouldn't be playing. We're so far ahead in the division race there's zero possibility he'd be playing

The "He must be playing through or recovering from an injury" excuses for Nash are totally ridiculous.

As you said, what team securely in a play-off spot, never mind probably assured of 1st place in division, would keep playing its most important forward if he's not well? Ridiculous.

People are just refusing to admit that Nash is going through a huge slump and isn't playing as well in O-zone. Maybe the truth, that it's on Nash, hurts. He's still great defensively, just like he was last year though.

I'll wait till the play-offs to assess Nash's season.

JanErixon20

Aug 7, 2007
I still hate Tortorella for that. He ran him out of town and then two months later, Torts got fired. They should have fired him before they traded Gaby. I miss him on this team.

CBJ gave up on him too. Rangers got Brassard for him. He's got 20 goals, it's not like he's lighting it up. And F him anyway. How many "dirty" goals did he score for the Rangers that he did for LA last spring?

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
CBJ gave up on him too. Rangers got Brassard for him. He's got 20 goals, it's not like he's lighting it up. And F him anyway. How many "dirty" goals did he score for the Rangers that he did for LA last spring?

Good point. I forgot about that. I still hate seeing him in L.A. though.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Eh, if he were still the scoring machine he was it'd be one thing. Doesn't bother me seeing him on LA. He's a supporting scorer and that's fine, but I like Brass plenty too.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I love Brass. He was one of our key players in the playoffs last year.

Yup. He also seems like one of the guys who is always tight with a few players on his team. Just seems like a guy that makes friends easily, and that can be important when you're putting a team together for the long-haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad