Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in the CHL/College Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Fagemo tearing up the SHL, I like it a lot baby

This actually happened in the Champions Hockey League, where teams from all over Europe compete. Cardiff is from Great Britain.

It's not meant to nitpick, but since you won't find this result/stats in the SHL, I wanted to clear up the confusion :)

Frolunda DOES also compete in the SHL, but they just didn't in this game.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
What I love most about Fagemo and Kaliyev is that all their goals are coming in different ways.

God damn what a draft, guys are just absolutely killing it. And that's the difference between a good-drafting team and a perennial lottery winner like the Oilers' last decade, hitting on non-gimme high picks.

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
This actually happened in the Champions Hockey League, where teams from all over Europe compete. Cardiff is from Great Britain.

It's not meant to nitpick, but since you won't find this result/stats in the SHL, I wanted to clear up the confusion :)

Frolunda DOES also compete in the SHL, but they just didn't in this game.

Lol oops I didn’t click on the highlights so didn’t realize it wasn’t an SHL game.

Reactions: King'sPawn

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
10/17 results:

Hamilton lost 4-3, Kaliyev had a Goal(11), an Assist(10) and +1.
Niagara lost 7-3, Thomas had an Assist(10) and -2.

Kaliyev: The OHL leading scorer, for one night anyway.

10/18 games:

Hamilton (Kaliyev) @ Kingston
Niagara (Thomas) @ Mississauga
Flint @ Kitchener (Ingham)
Moncton (Spence) @ Acadie-Bathurst
Spokane (Parik?) @ Prince George

Last edited:
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Tucotte has 2 assist after the first period. 2-2 after one. Apparently no one can kill a penalty. Caufield also has his 5th already.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Caufield just scored his second of the night 6th of the season and Turcotte with another assist. 3rd assist of the night.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Very happy some of our prospects are doing well. Never been a person to over hype any of our young players but I'm just hoping at least two or three become regular NHL players one day. Since the cup years we haven't had any prospects that are actually any good. Hopefully since we got screwed of the draft many of the kids we drafted from this year become great players one day. And from the start we are having this season looks like we may getting another batch of high end prospects added to the farm.

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Is it even an option for him to come to Ontario next season or is he under contract?

Kings have not signed him yet. I don't know what kind of contract he has over there with his parent KHL club. If I recall most discussions were he needed to mature a lot physically. So I'm not sure what the thought process is for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad