Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in the CHL/College Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
Aaaaaand Moverare scores again, this time an OT winner. He really has shown offensive abilities this season that I didn't expect him to have.

Fagemo created a few scoring chances as well, mostly on the rush where he deked/forced his way into a good position but he wasn't able to bury the puck. He hit the post once though.

Last edited:

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
10/24 results:

Owen Sound lost 3-2, Dudas had 2 Assists(12) and was +1.
Moncton won 4-3, Spence was scoreless and -2.

10/25 games:

Hamilton (Kaliyev) @ Niagara (Thomas)
Kitchener (Ingham) @ Ottawa
Moncton (Spence) @ Halifax
Portland @ Spokane (Parik?)

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Why is Turcotte not playing today?

Watched the few minutes of the game only to find out he has a upper respiratory issue. Guess a cold has went through the locker room and hit him particularly hard.

Inb4 hes damaged goods.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
10/25 results:

Niagara won 5-3, Thomas had 2 Goals(4), an Assist(12) and +2. Kaliyev was scoreless and -2.
Kitchener lost 4-3, Ingham stopped 28/32.
Moncton won 5-4 in OT, Spence was scoreless and +2.
Spokane lost 6-3, Parik DNP. Injured.

10/26 games:

Oshawa @ Hamilton (Kaliyev)
Kitchener (Ingham) @ Kingston
Niagara (Thomas) @ Barrie
North Bay @ Owen Sound (Dudas)
Victoriaville @ Moncton (Spence)
Prince Albert @ Spokane (Parik?)

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
10/26 results:

Hamilton lost 3-2 in a SO, Kaliyev had an Assist(12) and -1.
Niagara lost 4-3, Thomas had a Goal(5), an Assist(13) and +1.
Kitchener won 3-2, Ingham stopped 29/31.
Owen Sound won 6-3, Dudas had a Goal(4), 2 Assists(14) and +2.
Moncton won 4-2, Spence had a Goal(1), an Assist(11) and +1.
Spokane lost 4-1, Parik DNP.

10/27 games:

Niagara (Thomas) @ London
Hamilton (Kaliyev) @ Oshawa

Reactions: crassbonanza

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Hopefully my latest article will go out tomorrow. Will be slightly different than previous articles, as we're going to outline the stars of the past month.

Won't reveal who, but would be interested to hear the thoughts of you all.

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Hopefully my latest article will go out tomorrow. Will be slightly different than previous articles, as we're going to outline the stars of the past month.

Won't reveal who, but would be interested to hear the thoughts of you all.

I like the format, and the update on information other than straight stats at the start of the article is good because it updates things like injuries and other factors. One point of correction though, Kaliyev does not have to have a Kings contract to join the Reign at the end of the season. The Reign can sign him to an ATO if the Kings brass wants to bring him in, just like the they did last year with Dudas.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I like the format, and the update on information other than straight stats at the start of the article is good because it updates things like injuries and other factors. One point of correction though, Kaliyev does not have to have a Kings contract to join the Reign at the end of the season. The Reign can sign him to an ATO if the Kings brass wants to bring him in, just like the they did last year with Dudas.

Wouldn't the Kings have an option to sign him? That was mentioned in the article.

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wouldn't the Kings have an option to sign him? That was mentioned in the article.
Oh, absolutely they could sign him, but I was commenting on this line " He is ineligible to play in the AHL until his season in the OHL is concluded (and the Kings sign him)." If the Kings don't sign him, the Reign can sign him to an ATO and he can play in the AHL at the end of the year.

Reactions: King'sPawn

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Oh, absolutely they could sign him, but I was commenting on this line " He is ineligible to play in the AHL until his season in the OHL is concluded (and the Kings sign him)." If the Kings don't sign him, the Reign can sign him to an ATO and he can play in the AHL at the end of the year.

Ohhhhhh! Okay.

Yes, the Reign could sign him too. I should have included that and didn't think of it. Thank you!

Still trying to understand all the minutae of contracts. I mostly wanted to address where he could play, since the biggest questions include juniors playing pro. I'll try to remember the ATO option, too.

Reactions: regulate

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
10/30 results:

Hamilton won 5-4, Kaliyev had a Goal(16), 2 Assists(15) and+1.
Owen Sound lost 4-3 in OT, Dudas had 2 Goals(6), an Assist(15) and was even.

10/31 games:

Moncton (Spence) @ Cape Breton

Reactions: PuckerUpDude

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I love how the broadcast is slobbering over Caufield but don't mention a word of Turcotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad