Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in the CHL/College Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
edit: Kingspawn - your post was less than a minute before mine and had not seen yours...crazy we are both talking Moverare - especially since not much on here about him in over a month.

I believe Jacob Moverare has a future on the Kings blueline. As stated above by a fan that has seen him in Frolunda. I know Futa or Yannetti stated this Summer that Jacob needed to be on better physical
condition and he has addressed that and in great condition...and we all recall how Yannetti and all of staff that saw him his draft year, said his hockey sense was elite...but his skating was not so great.
I think with what this fan is saying, as well as Jacob's better conditioning, the fact that he was part of the Frolunda championship team last year....and that he's 6'3" 205 and plays physcial - Moverare
could be the best sleeper prospect in the Kings' system. I would think his skating must be better as well by now...with better conditioning and playing on the larger ice surface.
His skating has definitely improved since he came to Frölunda, his conditioning as well. We've got the toughest physical training program in the SHL (there's a rumor that a player didn't want to come back because it was too much training), so it's no surprise that his conditioning has improved.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
10/12 results:

Niagara lost 8-2, Thomas was scoreless and -4.
Owen Sound won 4-1, Dudas was scoreless and even.
Spokane won 6-1, Parik DNP (injured)

10/13 game:

Saint John @ Moncton (Spence)

10/14 games:

Hamilton (Kaliyev) @ Barrie
Sudbury @ Kitchener (Ingham)

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Braden Doyle was also scoreless for Dubuque. They had an 8 day break in schedule.

Alexander Dergachyov scoreless in 10 straight games and playing on the third line. He has 2 points in 13 games.

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
Really like seeing big numbers from the kids. Looks promising. AK is killing it.
I also like that it appears that there are a couple goalies that could turn into interesting prospects in Ingham and Hrenak and possibly Parik. Not saying they are future studs, just that it's nice to see them playing well to start their seasons.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Bulat Shafigullin is playing in his first regular season game since the surgery and scored.

Keep in mind this is the MHL, which is the junior league equivalent of the KHL (basically Canadian Junior League)

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Make it four

Dayem!!!! Just imagine this for a minute there's a possibility that Turcotte, Kaliyev, Fagemo and Bjornfot make the Kings in the foreseeable future. And all from the same draft. My goodness one can only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad