Confirmed with Link: Kings announce signing kovalchuk to 3 year contract.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
My kids don’t even remember the AOL dial up tone. I’m beyond ancient. But I still saw all the good bands!

Takes me back to the early discovery of the internet, using Prodigy and AOL and finding message boards to discuss sports. Around that time is when I would be following the latest developments in the Wayne Gretzky saga with the Kings back in late 1995, early 1996. I'm pretty sure it was on the AOL Grandstand Sports boards and ESPN reports that Wayne Gretzky was heading to St. Louis, and then slowly finding out the return was a pile of garbage.

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
lol wtf is that? running around in the sand to techno? I mean i get that hes working out but why is that an instragram post and is that supposed to be uber impressive?

Reactions: King Trouty

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
lol wtf is that? running around in the sand to techno? I mean i get that hes working out but why is that an instragram post and is that supposed to be uber impressive?
What exercise would be impressive?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Man, Radulov is built like a brick shithouse too, I wouldn't want to run into that guy in the corners.

Well, running on sand is a lot more difficult than running on solid ground.

Exactly, sand training is resistance training. Remember the Kings running around on Manhattan Beach with parachutes? Great for explosiveness and such.

Reactions: King Trouty

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I'm just saying that off-ice exercising / training for hockey usually isn't impressive looking.

He's obviously doing aerobic interval training, which is exactly what he should be doing.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Man, Radulov is built like a brick ****house too, I wouldn't want to run into that guy in the corners.

Exactly, sand training is resistance training. Remember the Kings running around on Manhattan Beach with parachutes? Great for explosiveness and such.

Yeah, i always thought radulov was slimmer than that for some reason. His torso is built like a tree trunk, made our new boy look slight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad