Killing Time Thread: Movies, Music, etc. Anything SFW That Kills Time Part 3

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Have a magical Sunday you fine folks. I I just spent the last couple of hours doing street magic for some people downtown.

upload_2020-10-25_9-57-19.jpeg

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I think I've mentioned it before...but the "Fargo" TV series is entertaining as all hell.

They are all independent of each other so you can watch them in any order. The first season is based around the movie. The first three seasons were shot primarily in southern Alberta to boot so there are some scene locations which may look familiar, like in season 1 when Billy Bob Thornton is checking into a motel, it's the Leroy Motor Inn along highway 1 as you're going through Strathmore.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Played a fun board game this weekend called Linkee. There were 6 of us, and that was a good size, but it can we played in large groups as well. Link below will give you the game description.

Play Linkee

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
I think I've mentioned it before...but the "Fargo" TV series is entertaining as all hell.

They are all independent of each other so you can watch them in any order. The first season is based around the movie. The first three seasons were shot primarily in southern Alberta to boot so there are some scene locations which may look familiar, like in season 1 when Billy Bob Thornton is checking into a motel, it's the Leroy Motor Inn along highway 1 as you're going through Strathmore.

Damn you southern Alberta!

Come to the Edmonton area!

Reactions: McFuhryous

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Saw Borat 2 on Amazon, there were some funny moments in it. Worth watching if you need a laugh in these times and can stand "stupid" humor.
It’s getting amazing reviews. I wasn’t a fan of the first one though, I’ll probably skip it. But my friends said it’s very good.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
It’s getting amazing reviews. I wasn’t a fan of the first one though, I’ll probably skip it. But my friends said it’s very good.

Give it a try, it's free on Amazon Prime. There were some cringe moments, but overall it was pretty good and I chuckled and laughed a good bit!

Reactions: tardigrade81

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad