Killing Time Thread: Movies, Music, etc. Anything SFW That Kills Time Part 3

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Completely agreed. It’s like trying to replace Jim Carrey as ace Ventura or trying to replace Katie Cummings in dirty babysitters with hung studs 9.

I mean it can be done, but they wouldn’t live up to the original

I don't know if this work of adult cinematography actually exists or not but I left my phone on the table with this post on the screen to grab something. Of course my snoopy daughter comes over and looks at my phone and reads this post. She loudly asks why the babysitters are dirty and what a hung stud is. Thinking fast, I told her they were babysitters at a horse riding camp and the studs were the ponies. The babysitters all fall off the horses and land in different things which is why they were dirty. She bought it but then asked if she could see it because it sounded funny. I told her no as it is a show for adults only. She asked "why, because there's bad words and smooching in it?" so I said "I have never heard of it so probably but it sounds like a show with lots of that in it."

My wife overhears all this and raged wondering what the hell I was looking at on my phone so I showed her your post.

My day got pretty interesting in a hurry. :laugh:

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I don't know if this work of adult cinematography actually exists or not but I left my phone on the table with this post on the screen to grab something. Of course my snoopy daughter comes over and looks at my phone and reads this post. She loudly asks why the babysitters are dirty and what a hung stud is. Thinking fast, I told her they were babysitters at a horse riding camp and the studs were the ponies. The babysitters all fall off the horses and land in different things which is why they were dirty. She bought it but then asked if she could see it because it sounded funny. I told her no as it is a show for adults only. She asked "why, because there's bad words and smooching in it?" so I said "I have never heard of it so probably but it sounds like a show with lots of that in it."

My wife overhears all this and raged wondering what the hell I was looking at on my phone so I showed her your post.

LMAO, oh my god. Sorry man hahahaahhaha. I also can’t stop laughing, that is some quick thinking on your part. I would have froze and ran away from my kid lmao!!!! Good work. Ugh, what are the odds of that. The worst part is, I completely made up that movie, I just wanted to be funny. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a movie called that though LOL!

Reactions: McFuhryous

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting

Babysitters are dirty because they don't use enough hand sanitizer or clean bottoms well enough, and a hung stud is a nail, nailed to stud to hang that big family picture your wife has been clamoring for you to hang one of these years..

Your story wasn't nearly good enough or quick enough from the sounds of it...hehe

I've averted several potential touchy situations while perusing hfstuff over the years. My wife wonders more about all the attractive, um, adds I get here, and why that is, and some or all of your avatars when things lean to racey here..

damn Cloned

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
LMAO, oh my god. Sorry man hahahaahhaha. I also can’t stop laughing, that is some quick thinking on your part. I would have froze and ran away from my kid lmao!!!! Good work. Ugh, what are the odds of that. The worst part is, I completely made up that movie, I just wanted to be funny. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a movie called that though LOL!

When your little one starts talking and asking about the greater mysteries in life and others you don't have an answer for (or at least a truthful one), you learn to think fast lol.

Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Babysitters are dirty because they don't use enough hand sanitizer or clean bottoms well enough, and a hung stud is a nail, nailed to stud to hang that big family picture your wife has been clamoring for you to hang one of these years..

Your story wasn't nearly good enough or quick enough from the sounds of it...hehe

I've averted several potential touchy situations while perusing hfstuff over the years. My wife wonders more about all the attractive, um, adds I get here, and why that is, and some or all of your avatars when things lean to racey here..

damn Cloned
Lmao brilliant. I need a class on quick thinking

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
When your little one starts talking and asking about the greater mysteries in life and others you don't have an answer for (or at least a truthful one), you learn to think fast lol.
Hahaha, Valid point. My little guy is 15 months. Says momma and dadda. That’s about it. But he’s climbing all over the furniture grrrrrr. Knocked my coffee down the other day.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Lmao brilliant. I need a class on quick thinking

It helps being married for around 34yrs..comes with the territory, experience earned, and extra points for dealing with inlaws and all the "thats not what I meant or said or did' that comes along.

On 2nd thought I don't want to scare you with any of this..heh

stay strong! ;)

Reactions: tardigrade81

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->