KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011

Using people who weren't there and couldn't even actually properly speak to the people who were there due to language as "whitnesses" is judicial politics, but not law. And without those so called whitnesses there wouldn't be a case.

I wasn't there too, but I don't prentend to know what happened and I still believe in not guilty until proven otherwise beyond all reasonable doubt.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I guess I am supposed to be flattered by your kind attention to my posts:laugh:

If only you would pay attention to what you read in my posts...

"Beating your wife"? Oh, really? You were there too? <...>

Your prejudice towards Krikunov is noted. I still think Pavel Datsyuk is a better expert on hockey than you. Neftekhimik would perform far better if they wouldn't fire Krikunov in the first place. What decent roster? Are you even serious? They've had far better rosters on paper.

I wasn't there. I didn't need to be there since Voynov pleaded no contest to the charges, in other words, he admitted doing it. And I think he was there. But hey, politics.

They have a roster I talked about all the way back in August (wouldn't be too difficult to find that post), it was obvious it's good this year. They have a solid, deep team and some high-end talent for a change, with all due respect to Kovar, Cibak, Koukal and co. Neftekhimink haven't had player like Taffe in years, if ever.

And Datsyuk might be a bit biased, don't you think?

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Ilya Nikulin returns home, he has signed a 1-year cotract with Dynamo Moscow.

Martin Erat has signed a 1-year contract with Avangard Omsk

and Slava Voynov is rumored to Cska and Ska but Traktor owns him.

Erat IMO is huge signing. He had some great years in the NHL and still has great potential if played with the right guys. Still a premium playmaker, just don't mistake him for a goal scorer.

Annoyed with Nikulin's bluffing

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Why is Avto reportedly waiving Elo?

He's looked good when I've watched them, and 6 points in 11 games isn't terrible.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
He didn't look great and with so many players on the market maybe they want to/can get somebody else.

Milos Krasic

Jul 1, 2008
Maybe I just caught him on a good day. I've watched 2-3 Avto games.

Milos Krasic

Jul 1, 2008
edit - saw previous post

as stated, shame Traktor can't keep their talent.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
When will Tkachev play? He is signed in the past week, has not played for any of SKA's affiliates. As I know he has been in St Pburg for some time now?

Last edited:

Milos Krasic

Jul 1, 2008
Daugavins is now with Torpedo and scored a goal today.

Anaheim released Vishnevski and Brookbank from their tryouts.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
When will Tkachev play? He is signed in the past week, has not played for any of SKA's affiliates. As I know he has been in St Pburg for some time now?

Knew going to SKA wouldn't have the greatest opportunities but playing under 7 minutes a game for SKA-Neva, their VHL affiliate is worst possible situation.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
BTW long lost prospect Danil Zharkov leaves Nizhny, lands in Bakersfield, Edmonton's farm team... On an AHL PTO. Ouch.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
former KHL ref Romasko will ref his first NHL game this upcoming season, apparently he has passed the preseason tests.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Any new infos about when will Slava Voinov play in CKA ?

BTW he nicely screwed his NHL career.

He screwed both himself and the Kings, which is unfortunate in both cases. I think he will be a SKA player in a week or so. Obviously he has a lot of things to take care of.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Is he the same guy who a Red Wigns game last season? IIRC, he did good job in that one, didn't stand out in a bad way once. And if a ref doesn't stand out in a game, that means he's done a good job.
Yep, it was him, works under #39.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad