KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk of 2013 Off-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

quebec2

Dec 1, 2004
Manaus
www.hockeytime.net
Gazprom oil markedly reduces the budget of Avangard Omsk. Compared to last season the club will not receive nearly one-third of funds from its principal sponsor.
For the whole season 2013/14 Avangard and its youth team Omsk Hawks will receive 684.4 million rubles from the general sponsor, a cut of about 30%

metmag

Mar 4, 2013
Gazprom oil markedly reduces the budget of Avangard Omsk. Compared to last season the club will not receive nearly one-third of funds from its principal sponsor.
For the whole season 2013/14 Avangard and its youth team Omsk Hawks will receive 684.4 million rubles from the general sponsor, a cut of about 30%

source?

Avangard also gets a substantial amount of money from the Omsk region, what about that?

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Please elaborate which players we decided not to bring.

Also notice that I wrote "stars" because Kontiola was/is our best KHL player at the moment.

Kontiola being the best finnish player in the KHL is pretty much a choice. By the numbers Lehterä was the top scorer. Lehterä, Endlund, Immonen, Kapanen are the names. Also why no Karalahti? You need one of those players on any team.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Kontiola being the best finnish player in the KHL is pretty much a choice. By the numbers Lehterä was the top scorer. Lehterä, Endlund, Immonen, Kapanen are the names. Also why no Karalahti? You need one of those players on any team.

Lehterä - concussion. Enlund - :laugh: Hasn't shown anything on international level and is absolutely useless without Lehterä. Immonen and Kapanen declined due to personal (family) reasons. Karalahti declined an invitation to a Karjala tournament (may have been in 2011 already) and hasn't been in any NT discussion since. His mobility would be concern at this age in the big rinks on the international stage.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
No Gonchar in KHL:
No Lepistö in Jokerit either.

Sami Lepistö will continue his career in Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg. I'm a little surprised that he ended up going to Avto. Lepistö had a great World Championship tournament and he is a good offensive defenseman. He would have been useful in many better KHL clubs too.

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Sami Lepistö will continue his career in Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg. I'm a little surprised that he ended up going to Avto. Lepistö had a great World Championship tournament and he is a good offensive defenseman. He would have been useful in many better KHL clubs too.

He was never coming anyway.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010

I am really suprised, I was told that he is coming to NHL next season... and he ended up going to Avto??? Wow :amazed:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Many Jokerit fans thought that there is a chance that he will play in Jokerit next season.

There's a lot of players Jokerit fans are thinking could play for Jokerit every season ,but it doesn't make it anymore realistic. :laugh: It's all "fantasy roster talk". No reliable poster at Jatkoaika hinted that he was actually thinking about playing for Jokerit next season.

Last edited:

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
I am really suprised, I was told that he is coming to NHL next season... and he ended up going to Avto??? Wow :amazed:
Lepistö's NHL career is pretty much over. He won't get a one-way contract from any NHL team and he won't accept a two-way contract. He is already 29 and it is time to make money now.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Leonid Komarov has signed a 1 year contract with Dynamo Moscow according to Sport Express. Really good news for Dynamo!

seeep

Mar 13, 2011
Maenpaa left Lev and want to continue his career in one of the Russia clubs (Admiral)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad