KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk of 2013 Off-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spektanto

May 31, 2012
Chelyabinsk
http://www.khl.ru/news/2013/06/17/163839.html
Admiral has chosen 19 players at the extension draft.

Goalies:
Evgeni Ivannikov from SKA

Defensemen:
Artyom Zemchenyuk from Spartak
Anton Poleshuk from Amur
Denis Osipov from Yugra
Denis Kostromitin from Traktor

Forwards:
Alexei Ugarov from Torpedo
Enver Lisin from Metallurg Mg
Alexei Efimov from Avtomobilist
Andrei Nikitenko from Metallurg Nk
Konstantin Sokolov from Ak Bars
Sergei Lesnukhin from Vityaz
Viktor Drugov from Sibir
Alexandr Kuznetsov from Atlant
Niсlas Bergfors from Severstal
Igor Bortnikov from Neftekhimik
Richard Gynge from Dynamo Msk
Sergei Barbashov from CSKA
Vladimir Pervushin from Avangard
Daniil Gareyev from Salavat Yulaev

Last edited:

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Barbashev gone...Kozlov stays and not even exposed...you go figure: is there corruption or not...

Fedorov seems immature as a GM, keeping around family and friends which is not in the best interest in the team. Look at Sutter in NHL, traded his own son away..
Interesting that Zherdev was not selected. Wonder if they don't like him or they didnt want to pay him?

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Also, still no official announcement that Komarov is gone to Dynamo from the Canadian media, I wonder what they are waiting for?

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Fedorov seems immature as a GM, keeping around family and friends which is not in the best interest in the team. Look at Sutter in NHL, traded his own son away..
Interesting that Zherdev was not selected. Wonder if they don't like him or they didnt want to pay him?

i think it's not only about not being able to do his job, it's about keeping the friends and questionable signings, where the kick-backs go to people who push those signings through.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Kurtis McLean will go to some KHL team. He already had a contract with HIFK but got an offer from a KHL team that "he could not refuse".

Sucro

Rhymesayers Fanboy
May 11, 2013
Vienna
So does he stay in Atlant or does he get moved?

Stays, or at least doesn't move to Vladivostok. I think Admiral is not going to sign better players for the first season, there is no point to have only one Zherdev of that level. But they might had some verbal agreement about him before, who knows.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
McLean's new destination is Novokuznetsk.

not bad for them, at least stats wise he seems a way better NA player, than all-mighty Fedorov signed for CSKA. And then, when the PO is out of reach they sell their foreigners to richer clubs as their stats will be over-inflated by playing for a weaker team.

Khokhlach86

Jul 8, 2012
Moscow
AK Bars signed

Alexander Osipov
Shaun Heshka
Chris Bourque
Mikhail Varnakov
Alexander Svitov
Tomas Vincour
Tim Stapleton

(c) official site AK Bars

J Murda

Oct 1, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I could see Bourque doing pretty well with AK Bars is he stays focused. Obviously they are going to be a pretty good team anyways, so he will be able to find his way on to the score sheet pretty often and he will have the help of Timmy Stapleton to adjust, who seems to have the KHL style figured out more than more NA players that I've seen. I can see him being just a little less than a point-per-game player there.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
How is Ak Bars signing Bourque? Per capgeek, he has a valid NHL contract for 2013-14 with Boston. Did Boston give him permission? Is it a loan? Is Boston going to buy him out? Anyone have any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad