KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk of 2013 Off-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I could see Bourque doing pretty well with AK Bars is he stays focused. Obviously they are going to be a pretty good team anyways, so he will be able to find his way on to the score sheet pretty often and he will have the help of Timmy Stapleton to adjust, who seems to have the KHL style figured out more than more NA players that I've seen. I can see him being just a little less than a point-per-game player there.

right, one-dim player, who wilts at any sign of physical contact...I see - 52 games (if somehow he finishes the season) - 20 pts.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Any idea of what kind of contract Stapleton got? Surprised he didn't come back to the NHL.

VladNYC*

Nice to see Vityaz kick out Yablonski and Gillies. They are doing some good things over there. Good to see those two jokers out of the league.

Abu

May 14, 2010
Savinainen (sp?) is rumored to the KHL. Rather average per stats, but may be a late bloomer? played at the WC

Savinainen is not the biggest guy, or the fastest, or or the most skilled. But he makes things happen by always giving his best. He can do everything there is to be done in the ice. Teamplayer. Crazy. Heart of a lion...

Sucro

Rhymesayers Fanboy
May 11, 2013
Vienna
Nice to see Vityaz kick out Yablonski and Gillies. They are doing some good things over there. Good to see those two jokers out of the league.

Absolute speculation, but Yablonski might be back in Gdansk as a player-coach like Roberto Carlos in Anzhi to lead a new team into the league :laugh:

GX

Dec 28, 2011
Raitis Ivanans was released from Dinamo Riga. **ck this s**t. Why?
I have a naive hope that the team is punching above their weight and are close to signing a deal that, with Ivanans onboard, they can't really afford. Riga still needs a Top 6 LW and C.

Anyhow, although I found Ivanans to fit on the team quite well, he got paid too much for a 4th-liner.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
depends how much money he wants to make...Detroit/Monreal would love to have him for the right price.

Rumours are there are NHL offers, could just be posturing for a better KHL contract though. Im dreaming that he goes to Detroit. He's already burned bridges with too many other teams and not many of the other teams make sense. Detroit is definitely a candidate IMO.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Anyone expecting big roster changes for the rest of the off-season or are most teams prepared well by now?

VladNYC*

The Caps should sign Zherdev. He would be a huge upgrade over a ton of their players and would fit in nicely. The guy has completely changed his game. His defense has improved tremendously.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
The Caps should sign Zherdev. He would be a huge upgrade over a ton of their players and would fit in nicely. The guy has completely changed his game. His defense has improved tremendously.

first few seconds were Zherdev backchecks and takes the puck away from Spartak player,shows exactly that,not even talking about the incredible goal he scored.
I hope he stays here,hes one of my favourite players in KHL and one of leagues stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad