KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk of 2013 Off-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

crabcz

Sep 17, 2007
Prague
Lev is ready to offer $5M to Jagr.

It'd be a pretty smart move for them. They could move to O2 arena and sell it out on a regular basis. They'd gain a lot of new fans and sponsors + great TV viewership.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
LEO Komarov saying now that he might not play for Dynamo after all. :confused:

Andrey Osadchenko ‏@AOsadchenko 2h
SovSport reports Komarov refused to confirm signing w/Dynamo. 'I don't know if I'm gonna come over. I can't talk about it' (coffee) #Leafs #KHL

Spektanto

May 31, 2012
Chelyabinsk
LEO Komarov saying now that he might not play for Dynamo after all. :confused:
As far as I get him, he is just being careful about speaking of it. His agent is working on the transfer, and Leo just don't want to hurry. I think he will most likely play for Dynamo next season.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
As far as I get him, he is just being careful about speaking of it. His agent is working on the transfer, and Leo just don't want to hurry. I think he will most likely play for Dynamo next season.

Dynamo were supposed to publish the contract officially yesterday but have not done so.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Dynamo were supposed to publish the contract officially yesterday but have not done so.
From allhockey.ru today (Google translation):

Striker Leo Komarov confirmed the return to the KHL.

- Thank you, "Toronto" for the organization, and to all my fans and partners - for the opportunities I was given. I have my reasons to go back to the KHL. I hope everyone will understand. I loved it in Toronto, I wish the team all the best and hope that one day I can return - wrote a hockey player, "tweeted."

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Marko Anttila is rumoured to Kazan. He is big and unskilled forward but really good at protecting the puck in the corners. I'm not sure that he would be a good fit in Kazan though.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
to Jussi

It is sad I have to repeat myself all the time, especially if ....

KHL club can publish information about signing of contract after the contract is registered by league. It takes day or two in most cases after signature. If Leo signed yesterday, Dynamo had no right to publish it ... and as you know, Russia had day off yesterday, so it is naive to expect that someone worked.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
to Jussi

It is sad I have to repeat myself all the time, especially if ....

KHL club can publish information about signing of contract after the contract is registered by league. It takes day or two in most cases after signature. If Leo signed yesterday, Dynamo had no right to publish it ... and as you know, Russia had day off yesterday, so it is naive to expect that someone worked.

I think KHL works like DEL or any football league in Europe. Contracts have to be signed within certain deadlines but you can wait a long time until you make it public. For example often players in DEL sign contracts with another team in April for the new season and teams will inform the fans in July. Same in football when players signs contract in January and leaves club in June.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Marko Anttila is rumoured to Kazan. He is big and unskilled forward but really good at protecting the puck in the corners. I'm not sure that he would be a good fit in Kazan though.

He's also one of the softest "big" players ever. He was constantly outmuscled off the puck by smaller players at the Worlds.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Kuznya gets 4 players for Arzamastsev. considering, they won't be able to hold onto him, it's not such a bad return.

Good trade all around. Metallurg will be able to get some cheap depth and hope that one or two of them can develop in solid KHL-ers. Also worth noting that none of four players are natives of Yaroslavl, and in fact Zyuzyakin will be returning to his home town.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Good trade all around. Metallurg will be able to get some cheap depth and hope that one or two of them can develop in solid KHL-ers. Also worth noting that none of four players are natives of Yaroslavl, and in fact Zyuzyakin will be returning to his home town.

I wouldn't be too surprised if three of them or maybe even all four become quality KHL players. Good trade for both teams. Loko get a great prospect without losing players of their KHL team while Kuznya gets good depth as mentioned above. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad