News Article: Kassian to have hearing with league (Suspended 2 games)

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
MT Friendship Tour? I don't get it. It couldn't have been contrived by someone on CP because it's missing the words "Caveman", "Dripping Salt", and "Legal Hit".
It's called the friendship tour, but should be named "run like hell and eat Kassians fists tour" lol. This guy loves Kassians fists. He ate them good last year too. SAME thing happened, but the Flames actually defended him.

This year they watched. Hmmmmm.

In this game, he was 3rd man in trying to pounce on McDavid. You have a talented grinder jumping on the best player int he world as a 3rd man and people wonder why Tkachuk eats fists for lunch.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: ujju2

Todd Parchment

Apr 5, 2018
Hopefully the Oilers play a clean game and win 9-0 without fighting or hitting and make Calgary wonder what the hell is going on...

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I want the Oilers to play a good clean game and win. If somebody has a chance to blow up one of their players when they do not see it, I hope to god they destroy said player. I don't even want any stupid pre-determined fight off of the opening faceoff. Play a nice rough game. Slash Johnny all game as well.

I would rather Kassian stay on the ice. Losing Tkachuk for them is worse, even though he hasn't done diddly squat in 10+ games. If Matthew Tkachuk is looked at as your driver and "star", holy man you got one garbage team lolll

Emotive

Oct 6, 2017
It's called the friendship tour, but should be named "run like hell and eat Kassians fists tour" lol. This guy loves Kassians fists. He ate them good last year too. SAME thing happened, but the Flames actually defended him.

In this game, he was 3rd man in trying to pounce on McDavid. You have a talented grinder jumping on the best player int he world as a 3rd man and people wonder why Tkachuk eats fists for lunch.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Not that I didn’t hate his guts already but seeing these 2 plays in succession just makes me hate him anymore. Guy is hands down the biggest puss in the league and it’s not even close

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Makes his acne tougher. Eating fists.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
With Kassian's light voice and toothless grin, they could have taken that show in a way different direction and actually have a chance at being funny...

I guess they couldn't think of anything clever to make him say so they went for the grunts.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
My grown son (23) is a big Flames fan (long story, goes back to when he was about 6 years old and waiting to get some autographs from some of the pros after a shinny game during the 2006 lockout. Jerome Iginla was super nice to him, and George Laraque was a dik), but he just got a Flamer jersey with Iginla's name on the back for Christmas. I told him he might be best served not to wear it around town for a while until the temp in the city simmers down a bit. Some over zealous clown might try to take a swing at him.

Reactions: Gordy Elbows

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
My grown son (23) is a big Flames fan (long story, goes back to when he was about 6 years old and waiting to get some autographs from some of the pros after a shinny game during the 2006 lockout. Jerome Iginla was super nice to him, and George Laraque was a dik), but he just got a Flamer jersey with Iginla's name on the back for Christmas. I told him he might be best served not to wear it around town for a while until the temp in the city simmers down a bit. Some over zealous clown might try to take a swing at him.

Iginla at least would back up his actions, was tough as nails and he's from St. Albert IIRC. Anyone wearing a Tkachuk jersey around Edmonton on the other hand will likely get chirped big time.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Some really bad parenting right there...;)

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This just sums of Tkachuk. He is too good to fight Kassian, but good enough to try and punch the best player in the game when he is down.

Just a fing tool, I am glad he has got so much negative attention the last few weeks. If he has any pride at all he will drop them with Kassian and take a beating.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Rishaug has us covered. He's got his finger on the pulse of this ongoing battle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad