News Article: Kassian to have hearing with league (Suspended 2 games)

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Even when the rat tries to punch somebody, he has his gloves on lol....

giphy.gif

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
I hope it pisses the boys off for the BOA, would love to see Jujar take a page out of Kassian's book. Not like we would miss him if he got suspended.
I’d be surprised if he even dresses, but if he does, damn straight, he better goon it up.

oil4life97

Aug 10, 2005
The 29th can’t come soon enough. I haven’t wanted the oilers to lay an absolute beat down on someone this bad for quite some time. Shout out to Zack and Connor for standing up that cheap shot artist and renewing this rivalry. The atmosphere to start that game will be electric.

Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
It is absolutely hilarious how completely benign that billboard turned out to be.

Its cause Oiler Fans one up it before it was done.

Instead of a billboard Oiler Fans started a donation drive for a lunch program in Calgary raising like 30 k. When the first 5k was hit the Calgary station switched gears and donated the billboard money to a charity then released this version of the billboard

replacement

Oct 20, 2018
I havent seen it...what does it say?

Cheeky billboard in Edmonton fans Battle Of Alberta flames

It's literally just an ad for a radio station. My guess is the Flames and Tkachuk didn't want to have anything to do with it, so they couldn't use his likeness.

It kind of just makes you feel pitty for Flames fans. Like... You just want to be like, "Oh... Uh... Grrrrr! That billboard makes me so angry! You did such a good job, we're so, so angry!" just to throw them a bone.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Cheeky billboard in Edmonton fans Battle Of Alberta flames

It's literally just an ad for a radio station. My guess is the Flames and Tkachuk didn't want to have anything to do with it, so they couldn't use his likeness.

It kind of just makes you feel pitty for Flames fans. Like... You just want to be like, "Oh... Uh... Grrrrr! That billboard makes me so angry! You did such a good job, we're so, so angry!" just to throw them a bone.

Yeah...thats pretty tame.
I am left wondering if the game will be too.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I hope so. The Oilers play best when it's with controlled emotion.

I agree.

In a perfect world I would like to see the Oilers win the Jan 29th game handily...make the playoffs...and then have Khaira slap Turtkechuk silly in the last game of the season.

rickysusedsht

Feb 25, 2015
Home of your Prince Albert Raiders
From Calgary Puck.

Exp:
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif
icon1.gif

Its funny, because when you talk about the cheap shot artists up North, Drai and his slew foots and Elbows, Kassian the king of dirty hits. McDavid with his cheap a$$ punk cross check from behind and Kassian again attack Tkachuk from behind like the gutless coward that he is, You didn't see anywhere close to the level of obssession and outrage from the media or the fans, and the demanding of injuries and retribution.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
SlimSmallBettong-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: harpoon

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
The 29th can’t come soon enough. I haven’t wanted the oilers to lay an absolute beat down on someone this bad for quite some time. Shout out to Zack and Connor for standing up that cheap shot artist and renewing this rivalry. The atmosphere to start that game will be electric.
While I do agree with you, I hope we don't have a Steve Moore/Todd Burtuzzi incident take place on the 29th.

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
MT Friendship Tour? I don't get it. It couldn't have been contrived by someone on CP because it's missing the words "Caveman", "Dripping Salt", and "Legal Hit".

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Is this in EDM or CGY?

EO7q-ECUUAA0Qaz

I see that they decided not to put Tkaturtle's face on the billboard because the idiots went ahead with this and then realized they cant use a players image without having the rights to do so, showing yet again that the average IQ of Flames fans barely makes it past my shoe size and the harnessed collective brain power of Flames media could still not turn on a pen flashlight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad