News Article: Kassian to have hearing with league (Suspended 2 games)

oil4life97

Aug 10, 2005
Did anybody here leafs lunch today , Craig button just called oilers whiny babies, They whine about everything he said, They whined about Connor McDavid when he got suspended two games, and now they are whining to the nhl to the league for the hits the turtle maid.
I am pretty sure he was kissing ass, to the Calgary GM because they had him as a guest.

Leafs lunch? What is that? Cheese and crackers and a juice box in your jammies?

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Did anybody here leafs lunch today , Craig button just called oilers whiny babies, They whine about everything he said, They whined about Connor McDavid when he got suspended two games, and now they are whining to the nhl to the league for the hits the turtle maid.
I am pretty sure he was kissing ass, to the Calgary GM because they had him as a guest.

Button was also GM of the Flames once upon a time. Not surprised to see his stance on it...or any anti-Oiler stance.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
No, no Bob, it does not end it. Tkachuk took some cheap shots at Kass and didn't own up to it then. Too late. I hope he does fight and gets his ass handed to him. And this can continue to the rest of his career, as other guys step up to pound him. Just wait till some meathead from the AHL gets called up and goes bananas on him.
I think Stauffer is out to lunch on this take too. If Tkachuk was the type of guy who cared at all about his reputation things would never have gotten to this point in the first place. He’s played this way since he’s entered the league. He has problems with a lot of different guys, not just with Kassian. He thrives on that crap and the negative attention it receives, it doesn’t bother him.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Leafs lunch? What is that? Cheese and crackers and a juice box in your jammies?
You’re missing out big time if you’ve never seen Leafs Lunch. They pack more stupid into one hour than anything else you’ll find on TV. Andi Petrillo is every bit as dumb and obnoxious with her love of the Leafs as Cassie Campbell is with the Flames.

Reactions: TB12 and ani

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Flames vs Leafs tonight. I have to stifle my vomit as I write this but go Leafs.

100.gif

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I was reading on CP all these great ideas like shining a giant Flaming Turd logo onto Rogers for the game or something from a nearby apartment condo.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I was reading on CP all these great ideas like shining a giant Flaming Turd logo onto Rogers for the game or something from a nearby apartment condo.

Considering the combined brainpower of CP would barely charge a 2 watt lightbulb they must have sat around for hours to think that one up. Rent free they say, hmmmm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad