Status
Not open for further replies.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
The Sens had a generational Dman.

Now we don't.

Thanks Eugene!

You do know that EK left a reportedly guaranteed $88 M offer on the table, and never got back to the GM with a counter offer, and asked and received permission to "talk" to other teams, right?

The Blame for his departure is not 100% on any one person.

If and when he becomes an UFA, do you think he gets more than a reportedly guaranteed $88 M offer?

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
You do know that EK left a reportedly guaranteed $88 M offer on the table, and never got back to the GM with a counter offer, and asked and received permission to "talk" to other teams, right?

The Blame for his departure is not 100% on any one person.
Yeah it’s on Eugene. That’s why ek turned down the offer and asked to talk to other teams. Didn’t want to work for a sc*mbag.
That’s the truth. Believe it or not whatever you like.

Reactions: Tuna99

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah it’s on Eugene. That’s why ek turned down the offer and asked to talk to other teams. Didn’t want to work for a sc*mbag.
That’s the truth. Believe it or not whatever you like.

I've not read anything, in the media, that supports your opinion that EK left the reportedly guaranteed $88 M offer on the table, because he did not want to play for EM.

EK stated, at the end of Nov. last year “When I go to market, I’m going to get what I’m worth, and it’s going to be no less, no matter where I’m going,” signalling his intention to explore Unrestricted free agency, if he did not get an offer from Ottawa that lined up with what he saw as "market value". No mention of who he wanted to work for, just "Market value".

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Totally agree. I was really hoping they would trade him and things are working out even better than I could have expected. So kudos to PD. I do think Karlsson will eventually get his points but will always be a disinterested train wreck in his own zone. He might still be a generational offenseman, although within the same generation Chabot is already putting up the same numbers with better D zone work. So maybe not.

LOL at the idea that Chabot is better defensively than Karlsson.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Does Alfie have $650 plus USD in the bank, or will he have to borrow it?

Just got confirmation from Alfie, he does have $650 in his bank account and he has that amount in multiple bank accounts, he thought it was odd I was asking because he's a multi millionaire many times over.

Wealth is one thing, anyone can amass or lose a fortune. Alfie has earned something from this community Melnyck will never have and can never buy - and that's trust and respect of the people of Ottawa.

Reactions: Acidrain66

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Are we talking about last year's EK? Because Boro is better defensively than that EK.

Do we judge Anze Kopitar on his performance in 16-17 (his worst season)? Chabot has a ways to go to match EK's defensive play between 14-15 and 16-17.

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
Who, Alfie? Do you think that would help his chances at getting the loan... I mean, line of credit? Maybe he can get a Heloc... how much is his house worth?

Well, someone suggested another someone should get a business degree from his or her post. Alfie wasn't one of the someone mentioned.

At the same time, if it was about Alfie, personally, I feel he would qualify for a line of credit, if he hasn't already. Although, I truly don't feel he would use it as a loan.

Reactions: Micklebot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad