Prospect Info: K'Andre Miller (D) - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
No one said anything remotely close to suggesting he is or might be guilty of sexual assault. The topic of sexual assault among college players came up on a tangent. R&B was brought up in the Adam Fox thread, please don't think anyone is suggesting he's Lionel Ritchie.
You are a great example of why there should be a downvote button.

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
The Rangers current situation on defense really shows how important Miller’s development is for organization. If he can make those huge strides this season it’s totally possible he could be NHL ready by this time next year.

He’s probably the prospect I’m most excited about on the defensive group. His physical traits are amazing and his size and speed really set him apart!

Lua

Nov 10, 2010
Troy
I will be at that game Friday and word is he IS going to play. So fingers crossed

The only word we got is that he was suspended for the scrimmage so I think that bodes well. Best of luck to him this season; he's going to be in a position to put up some serious numbers on that team

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
The only word we got is that he was suspended for the scrimmage so I think that bodes well. Best of luck to him this season; he's going to be in a position to put up some serious numbers on that team

carpinello specifically asked and reported he’d only miss the intra squad scrimmage so that should be that. Granato said it was nothing that he hasn’t punished half a dozen guys for previously

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
The Rangers current situation on defense really shows how important Miller’s development is for organization. If he can make those huge strides this season it’s totally possible he could be NHL ready by this time next year.

He’s probably the prospect I’m most excited about on the defensive group. His physical traits are amazing and his size and speed really set him apart!

We often joke about the amount of LHDs we have in the organization, but the truth is that Miller is kind of an island onto himself.

There are a lot of potential support guys, and there’s nothing wrong with that. But Miller has a legit shot to be a frontline player.

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
We often joke about the amount of LHDs we have in the organization, but the truth is that Miller is kind of an island onto himself.

There are a lot of potential support guys, and there’s nothing wrong with that. But Miller has a legit shot to be a frontline player.

Yes I agree completely. His physical size combined with his amazing skating just can’t be taught. That’s why I’m really excited to see his development over the coming seasons!

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Looking like I’m going to get a chance to see Zach Jones against BU in November as well. He’s a really interesting prospect that seems to be gaining a lot of attn.

I’ll put some posts together tonight on Miller. Will certainly be watching him closely. First time in person I’ll get to see his size and skating ability.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Quiet so far, but Miller just made a really bold move to jump up and bat down a puck with his hand after a rushing forward tried to flip it over him in the neutral zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad