Prospect Info: K'Andre Miller (D) - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

Interesting. Won't participate in red vs white scrimmage tomorrow. Unclear if he will play next Friday in the season opener against BC or next Saturday against Merrimack.

Reactions: egelband

redwhiteandblue

Apr 1, 2013

Interesting. Won't participate in red vs white scrimmage tomorrow. Unclear if he will play next Friday in the season opener against BC or next Saturday against Merrimack.

Dude I’m going to the BC game just to watch him play. I hope they just count it as the Red vs White game.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Wtf??? Please nothing serious I hope. Will they disclose what it is?

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007

Yikes, all I had been hearing was how good of a kid he is.

Hopefully it’s nothing serious. The college season is short enough and he missed a lot of time last season - he can’t be missing games.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
could be as simple as being late to a practice or something, or underage drinking
stupid stuff but not serious crao

that said, hopefully it's not a really serious infraction.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
could be as simple as being late to a practice or something, or underage drinking

Yep, hoping it’s related to drinking or something like that. We’ve all been there!

A story said he’s still practicing with the team off-ice, so hopefully it’s something minor.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007

By all accounts he's a really good kid, can't see it being anything serious. Maybe zero tolerance policy and they're setting an example early.

These are the likeliest scenarios. Probably was late to practice or missed a team meeting.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Seems unlikely to me that you'd get an "indefinite" suspension for being late to something. I would think missing a big scrimmage and potentially a game, it would have to be a repeat violation if it was something like tardiness.

I would wager it was for some type of misconduct like drinking or something else. Obviously that's pure speculation, but potentially missing games would indicate to me something more substantial than just running late or whatever.

Anyway, no big deal unless there was some sort of pattern. And even then, he's young.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

doesn't tell us anything but hats off to Vince for trying to get an answer as opposed to our beat writers normally process of waiting to see what bob mckenzie tweets

I got to meet him and Rick Carpiniello last week at the Thursday game. Vince is a breath of fresh air to be honest. He talks to a bunch of Rangers Twitter guys and asks for their insight from time to time. He's really engaging in conversation which is something new.

Reactions: egelband

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
I got to meet him and Rick Carpiniello last week at the Thursday game. Vince is a breath of fresh air to be honest. He talks to a bunch of Rangers Twitter guys and asks for their insight from time to time. He's really engaging in conversation which is something new.

unfortunately both carp and vince work behind a pay wall to read their stuff

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Vince writes for USA Today, which I can read without a paywall. Is it different in the US?

he always tweets out links to lohud.com which tells me I have 2 free articles left and then assume it will make me pay...i'm not even sure what outlet they are for, I just click the links he tweets

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
he always tweets out links to lohud.com which tells me I have 2 free articles left and then assume it will make me pay...i'm not even sure what outlet they are for, I just click the links he tweets

I did notice that they have a different version for non-US IP addresses. I brought it up with him because the URLs don't work on the pages I can see from home. But when I'm at work (and on a Seattle-based VPN) I can see the normal US-version. I never had the message about only having 3 articles left though.

His content is good, he asks questions others don't and he's overall a really nice guy

Brooklyn Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn, of course
Seems unlikely to me that you'd get an "indefinite" suspension for being late to something. I would think missing a big scrimmage and potentially a game, it would have to be a repeat violation if it was something like tardiness.

I would wager it was for some type of misconduct like drinking or something else. Obviously that's pure speculation, but potentially missing games would indicate to me something more substantial than just running late or whatever.

Anyway, no big deal unless there was some sort of pattern. And even then, he's young.

Or the fact that he is suspended "indefinately" has something to do with the fact that it happened over a weekend where the head coach (Tony Granato) is not with the team due to an illness in the family. Don't think it's worth worrying about until there is more information released.

It would be really stupid though to get caught for underage drinking at this point--especially on a scholarship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad