Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They are just running with other line combos in case. They have to prepare

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
am shannyahan with the national hockey association

and today i am going to not suspend kadri for two reasons
the main prionciple point of contact was not to the head even tho he makes contact
after the initial hit

also backstrom made fun of his mom
so he deserved it

the national players association of player safety
will not suspend kadri

am brandon shannahan, and i will play in the detroit alumbni

Yosho

Logic
Mar 30, 2010
Kitchener, ON
am shannyahan with the national hockey association

and today i am going to not suspend kadri for two reasons
the main prionciple point of contact was not to the head even tho he makes contact
after the initial hit

also backstrom made fun of his mom
so he deserved it

the national players association of player safety
will not suspend kadri

am brandon shannahan, and i will play in the detroit alumbni

I have no idea why this made me laugh.

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
Thanks Naz

For putting the team ahead of your own vendetta, down two of our top three Centre's and then you decide to exact your revenge for last Saturday when you got a shot in the head and the zebra's blew the call. You decided you were going to exact revenge when the team could least afford for you to be suspended. Will done you selfish little bastid, with leaders like you and the human turn over machine Kessel we'll fall short forever.

Fakey123

Jan 27, 2009
Anyone feel like picking up Patrick Eaves whos just been waved by the Wings? (I realize he isn't a centerman). Could be a nice utility player for the third line, not sure what his cap hit would be.

mikebel111*

For putting the team ahead of your own vendetta, down two of our top three Centre's and then you decide to exact your revenge for last Saturday when you got a shot in the head and the zebra's blew the call. You decided you were going to exact revenge when the team could least afford for you to be suspended. Will done you selfish little bastid, with leaders like you and the human turn over machine Kessel we'll fall short forever.

OMG:shakehead

this got out of control.

kessel has been amazing all year, and now he makes a mistake, and u claim that he will fail.

ur posts never make any sense.

kadri was playing gritty, looks like u want soft teams.

jmart21

MISC!!!
Nov 16, 2009
All Over The Place

The funniest part is that I'm 99% sure you are serious.

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012

Shouldn't even dignify you with a response but here goes; you sir, are indeed ridiculous.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
1 game at most is my prediction. I don't think there was any malicious intent. Why would you want to knock out Backstrom so that the hottest goalie in the league gets to play?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad