Injury Report: JVR...Back Spasms: Day to Day

Igy

Mar 3, 2011
Injury not during a game? the hell did he slip in the shower or something? Just when JVR was beasting :facepalm:

Hope he comes back soon.

Carlyle just doesn't want to admit Phaneuf took out another Leaf during practice.

leafstilldeath*

Carlyle just doesn't want to admit Phaneuf took out another Leaf during practice.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
And Dion made some boneheaded play tonight. Dion seems to be missing "The Girl Next Door" lol.

leafstilldeath*

Wasn't JVR hurt last year when he took a Komisarek shot in practise?

I thought Komisarek hurt himself in practice lol. Can't recall could be possible. But if JVR was hurt in practice Carlyle would have said something to the media

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT
@DavidAlter590 33m

JVR off the ice with a trainer. Looks like he may be done

@DavidAlter590 6m

Carlyle says there is improvement with JVR. Hopeful to have him back but still not sure.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
@DavidAlter590 33m

JVR off the ice with a trainer. Looks like he may be done

@DavidAlter590 6m

Carlyle says there is improvement with JVR. Hopeful to have him back but still not sure.

WTF! No seriously I'm getting pissed now. Can someone tell me wtf is wrong with JVR why is there so much mystery towards this injury. *******

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
WTF! No seriously I'm getting pissed now. Can someone tell me wtf is wrong with JVR why is there so much mystery towards this injury. *******

What difference does it do to you if you know what's his injury? Honestly?

He's injured. He's probably for tomorrow. Get over it.

GrizzLeaf

Registered Bear
Aug 13, 2010
Quebec

The reason teams hate to disclose specifics when it comes to injuries is pretty basic. They know teams will target that body part when a player comes back. Used to happen all the time.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
From what Carlyle did I wonder what dumbass thing JVR did that got him injured enough to miss the last game and still be questionable for tomorrow.

Hopefully he recovers quickly.

Calacatz

Jacked!
Aug 10, 2005
probably tweaked a groin tapping some ass... it happens.. he will be back soon and tearing it up...

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
probably tweaked a groin tapping some ass... it happens.. he will be back soon and tearing it up...

Lol the guys on leafs lunch were speculating that it was a "chamber injury"...then they laughed their ass off. I assumed they meant this.

Tyler Biggs*

JVR will hit 40+ goals, if not this season, definitely in the future.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
It was reported as an "upper body injury", a term which has been used in past to mask concussions.

Not implying anything, but lets hope because he skated for a bit, at the very least he doesnt miss more than 2 games

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
It was reported as an "upper body injury", a term which has been used in past to mask concussions.

Not implying anything, but lets hope because he skated for a bit, at the very least he doesnt miss more than 2 games

They're giving him some kind of treatments for the injury. So, it doesn't sound like a concussion to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad