Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
2l887k9.png

The minute you posted this, Lupul started having cold sweats.:laugh:

Punn

Sep 24, 2011
Brampton, ON
I'm not pinning the whole game on JVR, but if he was playing well the game would have been much different.

Go into the CBC archives and watch how bad he was. Not just useless, he was dragging the whole line down. He was a liability.

I rather have the team praising him (listen to Phaneuf and Carlyle's interviews) for being one of the best big mans in the league than some guy freaking out over one game. His skating is tremendous and the work it put in during the offseason with Underhill and the fact he's working so hard to improve aspects of his game is admirable.

Besides, 6 points in 6 games - who's going to argue with that.

BlueMapleDawg

Mar 30, 2009
Canada
I rather have the team praising him (listen to Phaneuf and Carlyle's interviews) for being one of the best big mans in the league than some guy freaking out over one game. His skating is tremendous and the work it put in during the offseason with Underhill and the fact he's working so hard to improve aspects of his game is admirable.

Besides, 6 points in 6 games - who's going to argue with that.

Are you guys just cherry picking my posts? Are you even reading them as a whole?

Statement:

JVR is a great hockey player. Very important to the Toronto Maple Leafs. He is a large part of the present and future of this team.

Okay?

He had a bad game. And I am supposing that it was due to this mysterious injury.

Does that clear things up?

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I hope he's alright and playing tonight.

But I don't think he should push it. If something's wrong, it's a good idea to take a couple games off to make sure you're 100%. We can afford to lose a few games right now, and we seem to be able to find a way to win even though we're missing some key players.

Tyler Biggs*

If JVR is out, maybe see how Raymond's speed works with Kessel?

Igy

Mar 3, 2011
Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets 19m
Jvr is out. #TMLtalk

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 19m
Leafs will be without James van Riemsdyk tonight against the Wild. Winger is absent from pre-game warmup.

Tyler Biggs*

Kulemin, Clarkson, Fraser, and now JVR. This is frustrating.

Leafs Forever

Jul 14, 2009
He had a bad game. And I am supposing that it was due to this mysterious injury.

Does that clear things up?

Really though it doesn't make much sense if the injury caused his poor performance in Colorado, considering he played pretty well against Nashville and Edmonton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad