Injury Report: JVR...Back Spasms: Day to Day

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
This is a good move. We don't need to rush anyone with their injuries. Kudos to the young kids for stepping up.

Depth : It's a beautiful thing

mikeo1

Jan 6, 2008
Vancouver
I used to get back spasms after sleeping weird ( buddies couch) or in a draft. Started as a stiff neck, but the problem is in the pelvis, build up of fluids in there construct the moving of the spine, pinching nerves etc. but a quick visit to the chiropractor fixed it. So his is probably muscular in nature instead of skeletal. Then again, I am not a doctor or a pro athlete. So ignore this. Still sucks.
Uh yeah no. It has nothing to do with fluids in the pelvis. Its just spasm of a muscle.

Toque*

I got a back spasm out of nowhere simply by jogging.

Couldn't exercise for over a week let along turn my body.

If anything like mine....JVR could miss Saturday or more

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Jvr out : eating to many chocolate bars, and not washing his face enough. Phanuef says it will go away,but no, jvr doesnt think so.

Tyler Biggs*

Leafs have a rash of injures and suspensions right now, Kulemin, Clarkson, JVR, Fraser, this team appears that it can bend but it won't break, Good sign.

Tough loss tonight, but I am not worried.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Uh yeah no. It has nothing to do with fluids in the pelvis. Its just spasm of a muscle.

you can have back spasms if there is pressure in your pelvis...
seriously, anything pelvis/hip/back related is no joke, i wouldn't wish back pain any anyone.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 5m

James van Riemsdyk will participate in practice today. Has missed the past two games with back spasms.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad