Player Discussion Justin Brazeau

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I remember before Brazz played his first game, there was a lot of people saying he was big but lacked physicality. He’s probably been one of the most consistently physical 4th liners in the last handful of games. He’s made a couple of big hits and is an absolute pain in the ass to get off the puck. He protects the puck in front of him like Coyle does.
Yah well said

He’s definitely going to not be called Barbara Brazeau by the leather-lungs in the balcony

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I remember before Brazz played his first game, there was a lot of people saying he was big but lacked physicality. He’s probably been one of the most consistently physical 4th liners in the last handful of games. He’s made a couple of big hits and is an absolute pain in the ass to get off the puck. He protects the puck in front of him like Coyle does.
His reverse hit on Matheson was nice. Nothing special but it being against Montreal and the way most of the team plays it was nice to see.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Imagine if he scored the GW goal that sends the Bruins to the SCF?

" BRAZEAU BRAZEAU BRAZEAU!! JUSTIN BRAZEAU!! "

Reactions: Trizz617

shorr

Mar 4, 2023
He won't be winning any speed contests, but he hasn't seemed to me to be too slow for the league. He probably moves as well as JVR, and Maroon, maybe Backes near the end. He can get where he needs to be when he needs to be there and seems smart enough to do it without the great wheels.
Reminds me of Dave Andreychuk

BobbyAwe

Nov 21, 2006
South Carolina
Is this kid really 245 lbs? Looks like he's still "officially" listed at 220 but every article I find about him now is saying 245. If so, maybe he NEEDS to lose weight to get faster?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Is this kid really 245 lbs? Looks like he's still "officially" listed at 220 but every article I find about him now is saying 245. If so, maybe he NEEDS to lose weight to get faster?
220 lol

The Barge is like the Mountain in GoT

Rempe looks like you could fold him up and put in a suitcase

Brazzeau is like the favorite recliner you are wondering if you can get it thru the door way into the man cave

Beecher - Boqvist- Brazzeau line is very good

They were all in Providence at one time

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Boqvist has speed and strong defender - he’s gotta be in there

Jack Hughes said his loss hurt the Devils a lot
Boqvist is an elite responsible defender that has speed to take advantage of his limited offensive chances. I hit the Devil's board a lot because my coworkers son is one of their goalies ...it's not only Hughes that laments...it's a big portion of their HF fanbase lamenting the loss of his speed and defensive acumen.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Boqvist is an elite responsible defender that has speed to take advantage of his limited offensive chances. I hit the Devil's board a lot because my coworkers son is one of their goalies ...it's not only Hughes that laments...it's a big portion of their HF fanbase lamenting the loss of his speed and defensive acumen.
I didn’t realize how good he was till @LSCII started trashing him

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston
220 lol

Brazzeau is like the favorite recliner you are wondering if you can get it thru the door way into the man cave

These Brazeau analogies are great.

He’s both a brontosaurus and a leather recliner

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Reminds me of Dave Andreychuk
his story and his style of play remind me of our old friend Knuble, late bloomer kind of stuff, real nice story

220 lol

that line was, by far, the best last night, consistently gave the Rags fits

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Kid is legit. I don’t care how good his skating is. I care about how long he can park his ass in front of the net and put away 2nd/3rd chances. Play your game. So far so great.

This team really missed guys like him and JVR who get these dirty goals. Especially if we remain allergic to regulation wins into the playoffs, they’re going to matter when Pasta can’t score 3 goals a night.

What an audition from him. Definitely will become a fan favorite really quickly.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Kid is legit. I don’t care how good his skating is. I care about how long he can park his ass in front of the net and put away 2nd/3rd chances. Play your game. So far so great.

This team really missed guys like him and JVR who get these dirty goals. Especially if we remain allergic to regulation wins into the playoffs, they’re going to matter when Pasta can’t score 3 goals a night.

What an audition from him. Definitely will become a fan favorite really quickly.
His play along the boards stands out to me as well.

He never seems to be behind the play. Which is strange because he appears to be pretty slow. I guess his foot speed was what kept him from being drafted because he put up good enough numbers in his draft year to be selected.

Looks like he lost 25 lbs. maybe he was even slower before. He looks huge out there. Defenders seem to bounce off him when he is playing along the boards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad