Prospect Info: Justin Bailey (2013, 52nd) – '17-18: Rochester #95 (AHL)

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
Watching Rochester tonight, Lambert is a complete tool - trailing 2-1 Amerks get a PP, Bailey their best player doesn't see any ice during it.

I think TM is there, what must he be thinking. His own fault for hiring the wrong coaches.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
What's most likely to happen again is he'll play 8 minutes with Grant and Deslauriers and Bylsma will make the same dumb comment he made about Bailey the last time he was called up suggesting Justin didn't give a good account of himself. Ovechkin would have a hard time scoring 10 goals playing 82 games with Grant and Deslauriers.

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
What's most likely to happen again is he'll play 8 minutes with Grant and Deslauriers and Bylsma will make the same dumb comment he made about Bailey the last time he was called up suggesting Justin didn't give a good account of himself. Ovechkin would have a hard time scoring 10 goals playing 82 games with Grant and Deslauriers.

He should be in the top 6 with the forward lineup we are icing.

With that said and it being obvious he will clearly be on the 4th line.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey

As expected.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Of course he's on the 4th line with Des and Grant, because why would he not be? Kid's got speed, size, and scoring instinct. Just flip Bailey with Moulson (because lord knows he's not contributing anything at ES) and see how he does.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Of course he's on the 4th line with Des and Grant, because why would he not be? Kid's got speed, size, and scoring instinct. Just flip Bailey with Moulson (because lord knows he's not contributing anything at ES) and see how he does.

If he gets his wheels going, I'm pretty sure Bylsma will work him in a shift or two on one of the top 2 lines. Likely place is Moulson's spot.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY

Dude this sucks...Des and Grant shouldn't even be on the team. Bailey has a lot of work in order to pick up a point unless they fit him on a PP line.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Matt Ellis ‏@EllisMatt37 - Always great to see hard work and opportunity meet! Congrats on the first of many @JustinBailey95

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Mike Harrington ‏@ByMHarrington -

Bailey on 1st goal - "It's amazing. When I got back to the bench, I was overcome with an emotion I can't really describe."

Bailey was eager to call his mother - "It's going to be emotional for both of us. My mom has been my biggest fan by a country mile."

Smiling Bylsma revealed #Sabres initially gave Bailey silent treatment when he returned to room after TV interview. We then heard eruption.

Eichel on Bailey - "For a Buffalo kid to come into MSG and get your first that's really cool. ... It's definitely a moment he won't forget."

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
That was a gorgeous goal, and he almost got a second. I really hope this dude sticks because he's got some serious wheels, and size, and hopefully he can start putting some more in the back of the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad