Prospect Info: Justin Bailey (2013, 52nd) – '17-18: Rochester #95 (AHL)

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY

If you want to get a current Sabres jersey cheap - $99 - you have until closing tonight - 9:00 pm ET - to get to one of their two stories to take advantage of this great deal.
Heck buy a Bailey jersey - buy an autograph ticket - get it signed on Thursday.
(I wonder if you call the Williamsville store tonight - order the Bailey jersey and the ticket and see if you can pickup both on Thursday.)

Update - Just got a tweet from someone who works at Dave and Adams - the $99 jersey deal doesn't end today, it will still be going at least for the next few days.
So you can do that Bailey thing I talked about on Thursday at the Williamsville store.
I would call the store on Thursday to be sure they are not soldout of the autograph tickets - they were limited to 200. Don't want to get there and find out they are soldout.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Happy Birthday JB! Would be awesome if the Sabres send him a Pominville Winter Classic jersey as a present! - he needs an upgrade! - see tweets that are in the next post.

Last edited:

sabreclip

Jan 11, 2004
Visit site
After last nights game he still has the same problem. Size, skill, speed, and a 2 cent brain. His lack of hockey sense will hold him back from his NHL dreams.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
Maybe I have an unpopular opinion, but I think his brain goes faster than his ability to move East-West.

He seems to have ok sense, and plus north-south skating, but suffers when the play requires him to change tact, or stop.

That was the book on him when drafted too. Plus shot and speed but unpolished skater.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So thoughts on the latest recall? I liked the energy, still not sure about how he does things on the ice but appreciate the effort. Now if only it were offensively effective...

sabrefan27

Mar 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
So thoughts on the latest recall? I liked the energy, still not sure about how he does things on the ice but appreciate the effort. Now if only it were offensively effective...
I think he’s more effective than Baptiste. Honestly at this point they should see what they have with Bailey and Baptiste and could’ve waived Griffith.

Reactions: AustonsNostrils

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
It was his best stint yet. Agreed that he looked good in the first few and trailed off before injury though. Still, once he is back up to speed I would rather see him/Rodrigues up here over Griffith.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad