GDT: Jumbo's 1500th game aka Sharks @ Stars

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
To be fair, this is a team that is supposed to be one of the few legitimate contenders for the Stanley Cup, and they have played against pretty much only mediocre or terrible teams. It should be expected that, even with some issues, they are still one of the NHL’s best teams.

What's your barometer for "mediocre/terrible?" Because about half the teams we've played thus far would be playoff teams as of today. For example the Islanders, who people thought would be terrible, have played really well so far.

Reactions: FeedingFrenzy

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
What's your barometer for "mediocre/terrible?" Because about half the teams we've played thus far would be playoff teams as of today. For example the Islanders, who people thought would be terrible, have played really well so far.

Mediocre is a team that has no real chance at a Stanley Cup. I reckon that applies to every single team we’ve played besides Nashville.

The Islanders are riding an unsustainable hot streak. They will not make the playoffs. Maybe they are mediocre rather than terrible but they are certainly no better than mediocre.

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Mediocre is a team that has no real chance at a Stanley Cup. I reckon that applies to every single team we’ve played besides Nashville.

The Islanders are riding an unsustainable hot streak. They will not make the playoffs. Maybe they are mediocre rather than terrible but they are certainly no better than mediocre.

How many teams do you think have a legitimate chance at winning the Cup? I'd argue there's like 6 or 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad