GDT: Jumbo's 1500th game aka Sharks @ Stars

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Nice flurry there for the Sharks. I think the Sharks struggle in Dallas (Like the game in January of this year) so to win tonight would be great.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Could have really used a save there....

Reactions: Phu

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
While that was an inexcusable defensive breakdown, Jones has to make some of those saves. Right now, especially early in the game, it feels like he is making none of them.
Short side high should be covered easily on that play. Unless he’s cheating for a pass. Either way, that can’t go in.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
While that was an inexcusable defensive breakdown, Jones has to make some of those saves. Right now, especially early in the game, it feels like he is making none of them.
I didn't tag him on any goals last game. He was legitimately screened on two of them and had no chance on the other, but that goal is what I'm talking about. Yeah, it looks like a ''Nice shot'' and one where you ''Credit the shooter'', but it also is something that happens against Jones more than really good goalies around the league. It's not that a shot like that, from that angle never beats the really good goalies, it just doesn't beat them as much as it beats the dead average goalies, which Jones absolutely is dead average.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad