Joshua Leivo & Tanner Pearson Be Better Or Get Waived!

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
I almost forgot we still have Leivo, jesus we have some DEPTH up front

Oh right and Ferland has been a non-factor thus far, we need to move out some bodies.

Schaller down and one veteran has to go

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Pearson has risen to the challenge , that he probably didn't know was made.

Leivo, heal up and score at a ppg! You're up!

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I expect nothing from Leivo and Pearson and I am happily rewarded.

No complaints here.

"And Pearson, yeah, there is a reason he played on 3 teams last season. And there was a reason the "haters" thought it was incredibly stupid to bank on 19 garbage time games to lock him into the 2nd line LW position that Benning's whiteboard certainly had him on"...420 Canuck

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I mean, happy for Pearson but he just as easily could go into a long slump again...I'd still rather have a developing player take his place at a lower number. Good story the middle of this year but he's not integral to our plans to contend IMO.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I mean, happy for Pearson but he just as easily could go into a long slump again...I'd still rather have a developing player take his place at a lower number. Good story the middle of this year but he's not integral to our plans to contend IMO.
Pearson is playing good hockey.

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
"And Pearson, yeah, there is a reason he played on 3 teams last season. And there was a reason the "haters" thought it was incredibly stupid to bank on 19 garbage time games to lock him into the 2nd line LW position that Benning's whiteboard certainly had him on"...420 Canuck

I like that some are holding Pearson’s play out as some sort of feather in Benning’s camp. Pearson’s production could not have been predicted, nor is it sustainable. In addition, it relies on a ton of empty net goals.

Moreover, let’s not pretend like Pearson was a gem unearthed by Benning. The reality is that Pearson probably wasn’t even targeted; he was just one of the few players that were available for Gudbranson. Gudbranson was like nuclear waste. Benning should be praised for just unloading it, but no one should be stupid enough to believe that Benning specifically targeted Pearson.

Hoghandler

Jul 9, 2019
I like that some are holding Pearson’s play out as some sort of feather in Benning’s camp.

It should be seen as another failure of this regime. A reminder of the terrible Gudbranson trade.

Tammer Pearson isn’t even good. He’s only led this team in points for months because the western conference sucks.

And because backup goalies

And because empty nets.

And because Mike Gillis brought in Horvat.

Just another failure of this regime. Someone quote this post and send it to Aquillini.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad