Josh Anderson

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Habs should offer Mrb1p a 1 week contract to play on KKs wing, much better option :sarcasm:

All joking aside, he is clearly injured and based on the way his stride looks, I'd be willing to bet money it's lower body.
I think he has a hand injury as well. There were a couple times where he was in scrums and clearly was only engaging with one hand.

ForsbergForever

May 19, 2004
For everyone saying he likely got hurt in game 1 of the Leafs series, how do you explain him going goaless in his last 20-ish regular season games?

Reactions: Devonator

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
How about before ? He ended the season with 4 points in his last 19 games... He was injured too ?
Yeah I think Anderson is just a super streaky player, like many big men are; it takes a lot to play that game. Anderson has been known to go completely silent for long stretches of the season for his whole career; he started the season hot, and was pretty mediocre for the back half.

That contract won't age well, but hopefully he finds his game against Vegas.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
Anderson has been invisible up to this point. If he was injured, I hope he recovered during the break. The Habs need all hands on deck in the series against the Knights.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I hate byron on that line. He might be injured, but he was very physical in the last 2 games vs the jets at home.
Still very useful, even if he's injured.
let's not forget he's missed 3-4 easy goals in the 11 games

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
def needs to start waking up, at the very least throw your body around some more

he usually loves hitting and finishing his checks so i find it a bit odd that he hasn't been more physical throughout the playoffs, could be injured

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Having a better game, rest has done him good. I'm sure he's not 100% but he's creating chances again which is good for the Habs, it gets all four lines rolling.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
That one rush he had was something we hadn’t seen in a while. Looks like he’s fresh again. Hopefully it lasts lol.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I hate byron on that line. He might be injured, but he was very physical in the last 2 games vs the jets at home.
Still very useful, even if he's injured.
let's not forget he's missed 3-4 easy goals in the 11 games
Ideally Drouin would be there. A playmaking LW would benefit both KK and Anderson. Byron makes the line much more of a simple north south line. Not a lot of passing or direction changing with those 3.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
Habs fans, what’s the injury if you had to guess?

I thought it was the shoulder :laugh: But seeing other responses.

For everyone saying he likely got hurt in game 1 of the Leafs series, how do you explain him going goaless in his last 20-ish regular season games?

He slowed down at the end of the season

He was implicated in the first game against Toronto, since then, not much.
It's pure speculation

Same thing with Tatar, he played 5 games, nothing since then.

Reactions: The National

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad