Josh Anderson

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Here's hoping he doesn't break a leg with the number of times he crashes the net... INTO THE NET. Can't say I dislike the effort, but the guy has such a poor hockey IQ it's incredible lol

Good thing he's big and strong!

If you have the wheels and power that Big Josh has then often the smartest thing you can do is drive the net at full speed and make a mess. It just created a goal. Josh doesn't have good vision but I think he's a smart player. There's so many young power forwards out there that teams want to develop into Josh Anderson, and the players just don't know how to do it.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Another good game for the Powerhorse, I keep thinking back to when John Cooper said they didn't have an answer for him when CBJ swept the lightning. This is that Anderson.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
The Vegas D sure get rid of the puck quick when he’s barreling in. Adds such a unique dimension that he’s probably worth 5.5 if only scoring 15. Basically has earned his pay this playoff run.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
139 points in 319 games is very productive in your eyes?

Who only measures a players usefulness by points?

Since you haven’t ever watched him play he is huge, one of the better skaters on the ice any given night and smashes guys. Can change the tone of the game. So ya, I consider him incredibly effective.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00