Sponsor
Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
Best center in the league

Definitely. Much better than Matthews.

ept_sports_nhl_experts-419546220-1270683223.jpg

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I really hope he bounces back this year! Used to be an amazing player and has look great this season so far
All anyone looks at is offensive production. His production has gone down but he is still good defensively and one of the best faceoff men in the league.

Reactions: icekoob

GreatGonzo

Surrounded by Snowflakes
May 26, 2011
South Of the Tank
Hahahahaha people love to hate this guy I love it. Guy helped bring 3 cups to my favorite team!! Guys a beauty!!
No one hates him, that’s just something you have to tell yourself to make sense of people thinking he is overrated....Your getting this excited over one game, something obviously is off :laugh:

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio
He looks so much better than he has the past couple years. Hopefully this isn’t just a flash in the pan and he continues to play well down the stretch.

No one hates him, that’s just something you have to tell yourself to make sense of people thinking he is overrated....Your getting this excited over one game, something obviously is off :laugh:
You’re just mad he’s a top 100 player of all time and he’s not on your team.

GreatGonzo

Surrounded by Snowflakes
May 26, 2011
South Of the Tank
He looks so much better than he has the past couple years. Hopefully this isn’t just a flash in the pan and he continues to play well down the stretch.

You’re just mad he’s a top 100 player of all time and he’s not on your team.
I’d rather have Malkin :naughty: he actually wins stuff other then entitlement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad