Prospect Info: Jonah "The Man Child" Gadjovich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturated Fats

This is water
Jan 24, 2007
Vancouver/Edinburgh
Can we talk about this kid's picture on Eliteprospects for a second.

getty_jgadjovich.jpg

Absolute beauty.

groov2

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
I really, really like this pick. He plays a very pro style game. Everything he does is within the home plate area; he has fantastic net-front presence and wins his battles. He has a good shot and is highly skilled at tipping pucks.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Looking at those highlights, kinda reminds me of a poor-man's version of Todd Bertuzzi....kid does have a pretty decent set of hands, and a hard guy to contain in front of the net.....just needs an extra gear in his skating....but well worth rolling the dice at pick #55.

PancakeHero

May 13, 2013
Pawnee
He kind of gives me a Bertuzzi vibe.

Looking at those highlights, kinda reminds me of a poor-man's version of Todd Bertuzzi....kid does have a pretty decent set of hands, and a hard guy to contain in front of the net.....just needs an extra gear in his skating....but well worth rolling the dice at pick #55.

Right on. Let's get this Bertuzzi vibe thing going. His personality seems diametrically opposed to Bertuzzi however.

Petrichor

Jan 25, 2017
If he can improve his skating, this will be a steal of the draft.

But then again, if Pettersen can add 20 lbs, then he'll be a steal as well.

Looks like Canucks swinging for the fences now. I like.

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010
Like this pick... sounds like the only reason he's a 2nd rounder is skating. Lets hope he can learn from Horvat and improve his skating and turn that weakness into a strength.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Absolutely jacked about this pick. Just listening to an interview on 1040 with him.. he knows who he is.. what type of player he is.. what his bread and butter is. Seems driven and positive.

I'm really really excited for this kid.

Karl Childers*

Jun 18, 2017
Those kinds of beards would have got us a playoff series win over Calgary. Between maniliness factor and the beards ability to absorb and dampen crowd noise, we couldn't have lot.

The physical pushback certainly wouldn't hurt

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Absolutely jacked about this pick. Just listening to an interview on 1040 with him.. he knows who he is.. what type of player he is.. what his bread and butter is. Seems driven and positive.

I'm really really excited for this kid.

I read that as beard. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad