Prospect Info: Jonah "The Man Child" Gadjovich

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
I like Gadjovich here. I have heard off-ice, he did not really take being a pro too seriously until this season. Put in a lot of work and it paid off, i guess.

Natural goal scorer, power forward with a nice heavy shot.

ginner classic

Dammit Jim!
Mar 4, 2002
Douglas Park
I like Gadjovich here. I have heard off-ice, he did not really take being a pro too seriously until this season. Put in a lot of work and it paid off, i guess.

Phenomenal hand eye coordination. Net front presence that gets a tonnes of deflections and rebounds. Smart. Reliable. Knows where he needs to go on the ice.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
My BPA choice is still available but this is a solid pick. If he can improve his skating there is tremendous upside here.

Karl Childers*

Jun 18, 2017
Very good pick and good draft so far. Would be nice if he got an invite to Team Canada camp this summer. Skating is a bit of an issue but if he can pick up another step this could be a steal at 55.

Uhmkay

Tryamkin = New Chara
Dec 11, 2006
Vancouver
Watch this video. This guy scores the type of goals you need to be able to score in the NHL. He's always heading straight to the front of the net. Although he's not a great skater, I do think there is room for improvement. He has a high compete level and doesn't give up. He has very good instincts around the front of the net.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
39 goals in his last 40'games. Ranked number 2 under power forward category by the Canucks .

This is how you manage your picks .awesome pick. This should please the fans that wanted vilardi.

He's bettter then vilardi.

Go Canucks go!I'm more happy about this pick at 55 then our 2nd pick and I love our 2nd pick.

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Hehe

getty_jgadjovich.jpg

pitseleh

Jul 30, 2005
Vancouver

Interesting. Have to think that increases the chances that his skating can improve, assuming he is willing to continue working.

Taking a forward who produces but whose primary red flag is skating in the late second is always a good idea.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
i will admit i wanted Gildon or Entwistle here but if his skating takes a leap he will be better than both those 2. Could add a very valuable grit component to our group of forwards and chip in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad