John Tavares

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
JT has been underwhelming so far this season. Playing with Marner I thought he'd be dominant but Marner is the one caring that line similar to how Marner carried Kadri last season. At 11 million for the next 7 years we aren't getting much bang for our buck and created a cap nightmare. All summer long I heard how the bad players he played with on the Island held his point totals down from superstar status but that seems to be a fallacy now. I'm not going to lie I'm disappointed with his start in Toronto. And before people start telling me I'm crazy keep in mind he's the second highest paid in the league and sits 33rd in league scoring, 15 points behind McDavid, 19 points behind MacKinnon playing with one of the best RW in the league.
Hottest take of them all

Don't quit your day job

Ruggle

Jan 21, 2019
He is going to get 50. Book it!
Gunna be on another level in the playoffs.
I still can’t believe John Tavares is at Leaf.

Reactions: unitedstars87

KinMan

Jun 28, 2014
"There is something about him that makes me believe he is above the team on the Island"
This is a recent quote from the Isles forum. Even their fans see how special Johnny Toronto really is Lol

Golden Puppers

Mar 20, 2019
"There is something about him that makes me believe he is above the team on the Island"
This is a recent quote from the Isles forum. Even their fans see how special Johnny Toronto really is Lol

I checked out their board, so many embarassing comments regarding JT and comments in general. And that winter soldier guy is apparently an Islander fan so his garbage posting about hte leafs makes sense now.

seem like a pretty awful fanbase

TheProspector

Oct 18, 2007
Orlando
3 back from OV for the Rocket.

That makes *4* Leafs in the top 100 in goal scoring... the last of which being Rielly.

And Kadri'd be in there too if he had shot what he did couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad