Player Discussion John Moore

rickn

Jul 20, 2003
Canada
Visit site
I agree
Keep him around for depth with our defense injuries.
In the offseason it would be ideal to swing a trade or offer incentive for Seattle to select him.
This relieves the Bruins of $2.75M from cap for his last 2 contract years and the Bruins have plenty of depth to replace what Moore brings to the ice.
Bruins , IMO, should give more of their prospects the opportunity to tryout at the NHL. How else do you know if they have what it takes?

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I mean are we though? So you think there’s no one in the league that can give you what Moore gives you for cheaper?
That's a large jump from what I said - sure you can sign someone for cheaper but there's no guarantee that he comes in an plays well. We know what we have here in Moore which is a nice luxury if you lose guys at that position.

Reactions: Dr Hook

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
John Moore gets better every game he plays. If he's the 6 guy and plays regular minutes it would be a great benefit to the Bruins.

Reactions: Alan Ryan

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
We win the Cup if he plays the St Louis series and washed up Chara doesn't insert himself with a broken jaw at less than 50%.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
We win the Cup if he plays the St Louis series and washed up Chara doesn't insert himself with a broken jaw at less than 50%.

Moore played 5 games against STL and was playing at less than 25% his shoulder was hanging out of his socket and he couldn’t raise his arm

Reactions: Blowfish

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Moore played 5 games against STL and was playing at less than 25% his shoulder was hanging out of his socket and he couldn’t raise his arm

It was Kampfer who was next guy up.

Anyone would have been better than the slowest player in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad