Injury Report: Joffrey Lupul: Hes baaaaaaaaaack!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I'm going to hope for the best. he just got hit, so he's going to be woozy but we don''t know if it's whiplash, or what. clearly they're going to be super careful, and take him out. he probably will play next week. it's NOT a concussion :(

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Hoping for the best; Expecting the worst. That said, if it's as bad as it looked, shut him down for the rest of the season. No need to risk anything this year.

Hope the team believes in themselves more than you appear to. Just curious, when is the right time that he should risk things? When you know that the team will win the Cup?

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
"I hope no one goes after Rosehill, no fights, nothing"

"No! He wasn't a bad fighter :("

"Congrats Jay Rosehill! Great guy!"

^ Every single one of you posters.

Me: "McLaren/Orr is going to pound him, he's a horrible fighter"

I knew this guys a piece of ****.

Deuce Awesome

Feb 23, 2010
Injury prone player gets injured again.
No surprises here.
(If you prefer calling his injury proneness "bad luck", then go for it... amounts to the same thing).

I think we're going to have to just accept that Lupul will miss large parts of every season that he's under contract here. It's been that way for 7 straight seasons. I don't believe in "magic", and as such, don't expect Lupul to magically stop getting injured.

Antropov some how went from being made of glass to semi durable.

(I know he is out right now)

Im hoping the same applies here. Lupul has been in beast mode and could be a great player for us for years.

KingBuzzo

A custom title.
Nov 3, 2010
Toronto
Yikes, just caught the last 10 minutes, but saw the replay about 24 times. Not good. Loops can't catch a break at all.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
At this point, I just shake my head, this kid is injury prone, how else do we explain his run with injuries.

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
At this point, I just shake my head, this kid is injury prone, how else do we explain his run with injuries.

What else can be said? It's not injury prone in the way that it's constantly his knee always going out, he literally just has the worst luck in the NHL. What'd he ever do to piss of the Hockey Gods?

Get well soon Lupul, please.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
Even this Habs fan feels bad for Leaf fans. Concussions are killing many teams. We've lost Bourque and Diaz for over a month and counting.

Just when he was getting hot. Smh

bzer

Jan 31, 2009
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 2m
Carlyle says Lupul "feels fine now." Will know more tomorrow how serious it is but says he's 50-50 to practice Friday.

LUPUL IS FINE!

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 2m
Carlyle says Lupul "feels fine now." Will know more tomorrow how serious it is but says he's 50-50 to practice Friday.

LUPUL IS FINE!

Thank the Lord!

If that's the case, I don't even care that we lost tonight anymore.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 2m

LUPUL IS FINE!
Well let's hope it continues with feels fine tomorrow.

But for now, definitely a sigh of relief if he's feeling alright. Just whew.

Kibago

Aug 15, 2010
he's not fine until he's back on the ice, but awesome news. =) we need you, Lupul!

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 2m

LUPUL IS FINE!

Yeah, I heard Carlyle's conference. Let's hope he feels fine tomorrow too.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
So it's not that serious?!?!??!?!?!

I will NOT believe it until I see it... But I feel WAYY better just by hearing that.

If we're gonna stay on this playoff run it would be VERY nice to have him around..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad