Injury Report: Joffrey Lupul: Hes baaaaaaaaaack!

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Well this just sucks. Figures we get a hot line going and Lupul gets hurt again. He's found a lot of different ways to get hurt, but this is the scary kind.

Raptactics29

Mar 28, 2007
London, Ontario
Lupul has the absolute worst luck. It's disgusting. Such a great player and a huge huge loss. Maybe we as fans can get lucky and Lupul will be alright. If it comes down to Lupul's luck, his career is over.

Hotshot320

Aug 24, 2006
Brampton
Tough break, but really don't think it was a dirty hit. Looked like shoulder might have got his chin a bit though but main point was body. Really wish we could keep Lupul in the lineup.

Koolboss

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
As much as I like him as a player. He has been injury prone all has career, I don't think he would last for more than two games in a playoff series

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT
Lupul has had concussion problems before, we all remember when he got smoked by Hatcher a while ago when playing in the ACC as a Flyer.

The fact that he could skate back to the bench, although barely, is hopefully a sign it isn't that bad.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Sorry about my comments in the other thread, Lupul is a great player for you guys and I hope for the best with him.

SteveV*

Raging Bull said:
The fact that he could skate back to the bench, although barely, is hopefully a sign it isn't that bad.

What? He couldn't find the bench! Completely out of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00