Injury Report: Joffrey Lupul: Hes baaaaaaaaaack!

Warrior16

Apr 30, 2010
If Lupul feels 100% ready to go, then can't wait too see him back! Also won't be disappointed if he sits a couple more to be sure, as we've been playing fine without him too.

AvroArrow

69 for Papi
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Amazing news, getting Lupul back is a HUGE boost to the team. If he's not 100% i wouldn't want him playing, don't wanna risk long term injury for a short term return

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Amazing news, getting Lupul back is a HUGE boost to the team. If he's not 100% i wouldn't want him playing, don't wanna risk long term injury for a short term return

He had a concussion. He wouldn't be cleared if he wasn't 100%.

LeafsNation92

Jun 24, 2007
He had a concussion. He wouldn't be cleared if he wasn't 100%.

Don't be neieve i am pretty sure he is being rushed back. Just look at Gardiner in January they rushed him back and he played like crap. This is what the maple leafs do rush players back.

NazemKadri43

Sep 1, 2010
toronto
Don't be neieve i am pretty sure he is being rushed back. Just look at Gardiner in January they rushed him back and he played like crap. This is what the maple leafs do rush players back.

rushed back for what? we are not desperate for wins, the team has played fine without him so i dont see why they would be rushing him to get back in the lineup when he is not cleared by the medical staff. It seems some of you would prefer if he was at home in a locked dark room wrapped in bubble wrap, if the guy says he is good to go and is symptom free dont hold him back

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Of course. Screw logic, if you're pretty sure that must be it. :laugh:

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
You put him in when he's ready. Wait till the playoffs? Great so he's cold when the games really matter.

parker171*

Hope he plays, we'll need him in this(most likely) high scoring game

ThirdRowGreens

Nov 18, 2011
Ottawa

Gardiner didn't play like crap because he was still injured and rushed back, he played like crap because he's a young kid who had a significant layoff and needed time to readjust to the speed of the NHL game. That has nothing to do with Lupul's timetable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad