Joey Moss' Keeper League Third Season Completed! Draft is June 8th (MODS CAN CLOSE)

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Mehta owns that trade.
Yet you offer me Elias and Nabokov for Zetterberg. No Ryder type 40-60 point second producer in your offer (Ryder+Jagr together better than Elias), and Nabbie an uncertain starter (maybe backup), hell, an uncertain player on unstable Long Island!

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Yet you offer me Elias and Nabokov for Zetterberg. No Ryder type 40-60 point second producer in your offer (Ryder+Jagr together better than Elias), and Nabbie an uncertain starter (maybe backup), hell, an uncertain player on unstable Long Island!

Not saying my offer is better. I just think you could do a lot better for Zetterberg, I sure should have.

And I was just gauging interest, I would have added, let's not forget Elias had more points than Ovechkin in this league last year.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
My starters are perfect:

Fleury
Dubnyk
That doesn't bother me because the 'starter' role is not defined in Edmonton. Khabibulin could come back from jail and pull a Michael Vick.

But a Theodore or Mason will get 50-60 starts, which means 50-60 points simply for losing in regulation! potential 150-200 points for a team, a good 50-100 more points than any team with a backup instead of two starters.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
That doesn't bother me because the 'starter' role is not defined in Edmonton. Khabibulin could come back from jail and pull a Michael Vick.

But a Theodore or Mason will get 50-60 starts, which means 50-60 points simply for losing in regulation! potential 150-200 points for a team, a good 50-100 more points than any team with a backup instead of two starters.

Nah, I think the Oilers wanted to bring Dubnyk up slowly and this is the perfect year for him to breakout. He's been getting more and more games each year he's been with the Oilers and I think this is his year, especially in a contract year it makes a lot of sense.

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
TRADE DEAL

To :wings Ryan Kesler, Tomas Vokoun
To :sens Brent Burns, Martin Brodeur​

CloweForbidzYou to confirm.

*This deal requires me to trade one of Vokoun or Bryzgalov before the start of the season*

Jul 10, 2010
TRADE DEAL

To :wings Ryan Kesler, Tomas Vokoun
To :sens Brent Burns, Martin Brodeur​

CloweForbidzYou to confirm.

*This deal requires me to trade one of Vokoun or Bryzgalov before the start of the season*

:sens confirm

the trade of burns to san jose should lead to a jump in his goals, assists, and plus minus. the loss of kesler doesnt hurt as much seeing how hes hurt, and that may effect his play.

broduer should get more starts then vokoun, and im hoping for a bounce back vezina caliber season.

very excited about this trade

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
:wings are putting Tomas Vokoun on the block. PM me offers, looking for a top 4 dman and a backup goalie.

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
Hey JM, the Carolina GM hasnt been on for the last 5 days, should we open up his team to someone else?

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Willing to trade one of Couturier, Niederreiter, or Elias for a good young defence men, or a combination of them for a great young defence men.

PM me offers! Everyone else on my team is somewhat available as well.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
:wild

I have some time off tomorrow I will get myself acclimated with the team and league then I will open my team up for trade offers.

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
TRADE DEAL

To :wings Dan Girardi, Craig Anderson
To :devils Tomas Vokoun, 2013 3rd Round Pick​

Poole43 to confirm.

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
^I'm assuming you're hoping Anderson doesn't count as a "great" goalie? I would agree with you.

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
To :nucks

Thomas Plekanec
Brandon Dubinsky
Andrei Markov
2012 3rd
2013 3rd

To :sens
Michael Grabner
Brad Marchand
Wayne Simmonds
Eric Brewer

Boom! Have at 'er

New Canucks lineup:

Dubinsky - Carter - Frolik
Mueller - Plekanec - Wilson
O'Reilly - Horcoff - Ott
Brodziak - Boyle - Bergenheim

Markov - Doughty
White - Corvo
McCabe - Klein

Fleury
Dubnyk

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
:wild

Alex Semin - Mikhail Grabovski - Marian Gaborik
Erik Cole - Vinny Prospal - Justin Williams
Jussi Jokinen - Alex Ponikarvoski - Jason Pominville
Colton Orr - Milan Hedjuk - Wojtek Wolski

Marc Staal - Dennis Seidenberg
Cam Fowler - Johnathan Ericsson
Milan Jurcina - Trevor Daley

Henrik Lundqvist
Chad Johnson

Well it's a safe bet to assume that I've acquired a mess.

I am looking to improve my center depth and improve my defense quite a bit.

I may be in a mini firesale but nothing major. PM me if you're looking to deal.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad