Joey Moss' Keeper League Third Season Completed! Draft is June 8th (MODS CAN CLOSE)

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
To :nucks

Thomas Plekanec
Brandon Dubinsky
Andrei Markov
2012 3rd
2013 3rd

To :sens
Michael Grabner
Brad Marchand
Wayne Simmonds
Eric Brewer

Boom! Have at 'er

Yikes, this is has the potential to be a terrible deal for the :sens imo

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008

I don't think it's that bad.. Markov is too injury prone and probably won't ever be as good as he was. When you factor that in it seems like a better deal.

Jul 10, 2010

I like this deal personally. We obviously dont have much of a shot this year, so this is more of a futures deal. Simmonds should improve alot now that he's in philly, Marchand should post similar numbers to last year, Grabner im hoping will keep his 2nd half streak going into this year. Brewer was a cap throw in.

Markov is very injury prone, he's goood, but not if hes sitting on the bench for 60 games because he's hurt. Pleks im not a fan of, and Dubinsky is really the only piece that hurts me.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I've decided that the way we will resolve the goaltending issue is to have only one goalie getting points for you in pickuphockey. If your goalie gets injured you simply call up your backup. That way we won't be stacking points up and it's a little more realistic since having a Miller and Bryzgalov on your team is not.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I've decided that the way we will resolve the goaltending issue is to have only one goalie getting points for you in pickuphockey. If your goalie gets injured you simply call up your backup. That way we won't be stacking points up and it's a little more realistic since having a Miller and Bryzgalov on your team is not.

Sound familiar :P

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Sanity! :clap:

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
I like this deal personally. We obviously dont have much of a shot this year, so this is more of a futures deal. Simmonds should improve alot now that he's in philly, Marchand should post similar numbers to last year, Grabner im hoping will keep his 2nd half streak going into this year. Brewer was a cap throw in.

Markov is very injury prone, he's goood, but not if hes sitting on the bench for 60 games because he's hurt. Pleks im not a fan of, and Dubinsky is really the only piece that hurts me.

Wanted Hossa. He (You) wouldn't cave. Woulda been Kesler, but he was traded during talks.

Simmonds will be behind Voracek/Jagr/JVR/Hartnell in Philly and maybe even Talbot. Marchand should be good for 50 points, and I REALLY hope Grabner stays a 30-30 guy and nothing more.

Dubinsky should be good for 65~ points playing with Richards and Gaborik. Also, Pleks has Cole and Cammaleri, and Markov has gotta catch a break. If Markov stays healthy, him and PK are the main/largest/only offensive threats MTL has from the blueline, so he should rack in the points as well.

Poole43

Jul 2, 2011
Edmonton
:devils and :wild have a trade to announce

TO :wild
Jason Spezza

TO :devils
Erik Cole
Trevor Daley
Alex Plante
Chris Vande Velde

New Jersey needed to free up some cap space and we have accomplished that through this trade while getting 2 NHL roster players who can put up good numbers. With Cole we get a good Veteran player who can put up 50+ points and in Daley we get a steady Dman who can also put up 25+ points

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona

Jason Spezza

Erik Cole
Trevor Daley
Alex Plante
Chris Vande Velde

New Jersey needed to free up some cap space and we have accomplished that through this trade while getting 2 NHL roster players who can put up good numbers. With Cole we get a good Veteran player who can put up 50+ points and in Daley we get a steady Dman who can also put up 25+ points

:wild confirm.

We truly needed a number one center. Spezza fits that need to a T and makes some of our other players more expendable.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
:wild

Now taking offers on Alex Semin.

Have one really good offer on the table already. If I don't get something I like then I will accept that offer.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008

Jason Spezza

Erik Cole
Trevor Daley
Alex Plante
Chris Vande Velde

Not gonna lie poole, I don't like this trade for you at all. You realize you didn't relieve any cap at all, right? At least you have Thornton and Gagner so Spezza was expendable, plus your team is pretty good already.

Poole43

Jul 2, 2011
Edmonton
Not gonna lie poole, I don't like this trade for you at all. You realize you didn't relieve any cap at all, right? At least you have Thornton and Gagner so Spezza was expendable, plus your team is pretty good already.

how is it bad... i gained 29 points.

Spezza- 57 points last yr/ -7

Cole- 53 points last yr/ -1
Daley- 27 points last yr/ +7
and i get 2 prospects who will probs be Edmonton Oilers within the next 2 yrs

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
how is it bad... i gained 23 points.

Spezza- 57 points last yr

Cole- 53 points last yr
Daley- 27 points last yr
and i get 2 prospects who will probs be Edmonton Oilers within the next 2 yrs

VV I would agree with but Plante sucks. Spezza was injured last year he was basically PPG.

Poole43

Jul 2, 2011
Edmonton
VV I would agree with but Plante sucks. Spezza was injured last year he was basically PPG.

I disagree with you about Plante, he hasnt looked out of place at all in the games that hes come up to play and he is only a -1 in the 7 games. yah i guess but in the past 2 seasons Spezza has missed 42 out of the 164 games, he's to injury prone. and he has only played all 82 games in 1 of his 8 seasons in the NHL

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
PPG #1 C for Cole (overpaid, over the hill) Daley (decent dman, nothing special fantasy wise) and 2 very meh prospects..

you got bent :laugh:

last season was coles 1st full 82 game season btw. you didnt even save any cap space.. a bit of headscratcher imo

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
Thankfully i'm not the only one who thought that was a bad deal. Poole, Cole is a solid 50~ point winger IF he plays all 82. Daley will pitch in 20~ points and VV might not ever make the Oilers, let alone Plante who is just awful.

I disagree with you about Plante, he hasnt looked out of place at all in the games that hes come up to play and he is only a -1 in the 7 games. yah i guess but in the past 2 seasons Spezza has missed 42 out of the 164 games, he's to injury prone. and he has only played all 82 games in 1 of his 8 seasons in the NHL

Take it from me and JM (Oilers fan), Plante A) Won't have an offensive game and B) Likely won't be much more than a #7 defenseman.

Poole43

Jul 2, 2011
Edmonton
holy s hit guys it an online fantasy draft, make your own trades and manage your own team and dont judge please and thank-you

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
holy s hit guys it an online fantasy draft, make your own trades and manage your own team and dont judge please and thank-you

We're allowed to give our opinions, just don't take it personally or anything.. Trades can obviously end up any way especially with Fantasy points and all so we could be wrong.

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
Spezza has a bad habit of playing 60 games a year and with that kind of Ottawa roster he won't come close of his 1,5pts/game seasons. It's a sexy name for sure, but it's hard to believe he'll do anything better than 50 to 70 pts in the next few years ... Unless he's traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad