Speculation: Joel Bouchard coming to the Habs org? 98.5fm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsddicted

Derp derp
Jan 18, 2018
I like Mark, he's a great color but what I mean was Denis could be working side by side with Houde and it wouldn't make a difference. Most of the time you don't even notice that he's at ice level. Contrary to other between the benches guys, Joel was really talking to us about what was happening at ice level. And he was like a kid in a candy store, he was having a ball and it made you appreciated the game more. I have never seen anybody do this in that style ever since.

Marc isn't as good as Joel at explaining certain things happening on the offensive or defensive side of the game, but he sure is one of the best, if not the best, person I've ever heard speak of the goalie position and all the technicalities that comes along with it. He's a little biased towards them tough when commentating:laugh:

Reactions: Kimota

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Bouchard to replace Bergevin, and Ducharme to replace Julien in the near future. f*** yeah.

Reactions: Tyson

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Bouchard to replace Bergevin, and Ducharme to replace Julien in the near future. **** yeah.

That should be the goal, for me. And the plan should be that Julien trains Ducharme to be the next head coach while Julien moves to another position in the organization. An adviser or something. And Bouchard is groomed to be the next GM and MB is also moved to another role within the organization. Whether this happens is another story. But it should be the plan they might have.

Reactions: sandviper

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Bathrust is going to smoke whoever wins this series IMO.

Bathurst is my home town team but been living in Halifax watching the Mooseheads for over 20 years now. Titans have been the hotest team since the half way point!

Hope Bouchard joins the Habs organization to join Ducharme! Good hires and it’s positive news for a change!

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Bathurst is my home town team but been living in Halifax watching the Mooseheads for over 20 years now. Titans have been the hotest team since the half way point!

Hope Bouchard joins the Habs organization to join Ducharme! Good hires and it’s positive news for a change!
Same here from Bathurst!

They have a team of everything. They seem to have it this year. I think they will win it all this year!

Reactions: ToLegitToQuit

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
They must be looking for undrafted players in that case....or just watching Bouchard maybe?

or watching this guy that Habs just signed..lol

Alexandre Alain had three goals and two assists in game 7

28 PTS in playoffs so far...

Canadiens1958

Nov 30, 2007
Lake Memphremagog, QC.
Ducharme replaces the fired Daniel Lacroix as assistant coach. Bouchard will replace J.J.Daigneault as defensive coach. Still need a replacement for the retired Clement Jodoin. Laval coaching and GM positions still open.

Coaching candidates for Laval include Jean-Francois Houle(Bakersfield AHL assistant), Eric Veilleux(San Antonio AHL coach), long shots usual QMJHL coaches / with or without AHL experience presently employed.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Ducharme replaces the fired Daniel Lacroix as assistant coach. Bouchard will replace J.J.Daigneault as defensive coach. Still need a replacement for the retired Clement Jodoin. Laval coaching and GM positions still open.

Coaching candidates for Laval include Jean-Francois Houle(Bakersfield AHL assistant), Eric Veilleux(San Antonio AHL coach), long shots usual QMJHL coaches / with or without AHL experience presently employed.

Why would you see Bouchard as defensive coach? I think it will be someone else altogether. Bouchard, with an assistant GM in Laval, could be GM/Head coach there. I'd feel a lot more secure with him moulding the youngsters than what we've seen in the past. I'd also give him carte blanche on how he runs his team. Why not more focus on a winning environment for the kids than an insistence on copying the sleep-inducing game plan that Julien applies in MON?

THE KIDS CAN GET RUINED ONCE THEY ARE IN MONTREAL.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Marc isn't as good as Joel at explaining certain things happening on the offensive or defensive side of the game, but he sure is one of the best, if not the best, person I've ever heard speak of the goalie position and all the technicalities that comes along with it. He's a little biased towards them tough when commentating:laugh:

How can one be worse at explaining things on the offensive and defensive side of things then Bergevin? Bergevin is a horrible speaker period and I don’t mean that to be sarcastic. I never hear him answer a single question without trying to drive off in another direction to protect himself and if he does try, he sounds like a moron.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Why can't Bergevin wear nice, classy looking clothes. It's like he wants to be trendy, but he's stuck in 2001. Right out of an Aqua music video.
PeLg5lm.png

Last edited:

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
BTW, can you imagine if the Armada win the Memorial Cup?

MB:"Joel, we would be interested in you for coaching at Laval"

Pass first round

MB:"OK Joel, here's the deal we would be interested in you for coach and GM at Laval"

Pass Second round

MB:"alright we changed our minds, you would like to come in as Laval boss plus player development director"

Pass Third Round

MB:"scratch all that, why don't come in as my Assistant GM"

Wins Memorial Cup

MB:"Please take my job!"

Habsddicted

Derp derp
Jan 18, 2018
How can one be worse at explaining things on the offensive and defensive side of things then Bergevin? Bergevin is a horrible speaker period and I don’t mean that to be sarcastic. I never hear him answer a single question without trying to drive off in another direction to protect himself and if he does try, he sounds like a moron.

You're so fed up with Bergevin that you missed that I'm talking about Marc Denis and Joel Bouchard. Did you even read my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad