JM Fantasy League (New League, Sign up + Discussion) (BUF, CGY open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
But you are switching picks....

Why are you being a smart ass. No one like that, can you please stop doing that.
If Joey Moss let us do that, you shouldn't care cause it's JM league and not yours.
I just want some peace around here and have a great league.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Why are you being a smart ass. No one like that, can you please stop doing that.
If Joey Moss let us do that, you shouldn't care cause it's JM league and not yours.
Sup bro

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR

You know what, you're right. It's JM's league, I'll stay out of it.

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
You guys gotta relax a bit I wanna be an the same conference as my buddy and if he's willing to switch I don't see the big deal? You guys just gotta worry about your selfs your acting like 4th graders

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
Head-to-head: Each Category: This is the most common type of head-to-head play in Fantasy Hockey. Teams play each other one-on-one on a rotating schedule throughout the season. This format allows you to select a number of statistical categories. For each scoring period, team totals are accumulated, and a win, loss or tie is credited in each category based on opponent's weekly totals (i.e., 6-3-1 in a 10 category league). If selected, your league will have team schedules and playoffs (optional), and you will have the option to set up divisions. NOTE: If the LM sets home team wins as a tiebreaker, the home team will win the first tied category. If there is a second, the away team will win. The tiebreaker will work alternately between the two teams.

This is the point system I'd like to use:
SKATERS
Goals
Assists
Shots
PIM's (Penalty Minutes)
+/-
PPG (Power Play Goal)
SHG (Short Handed Goal)
GWG (Game Winning Goal)
TOI (Time on ice)
FOW (Faceoffs Won)
Blocked Shots
Hits
Games Played (Injury prone players being less valuable)

Goalies
Wins
GAA (Goals Against Average)
SV% (Save Percentage)
Games Started
Overtime Loss

With the last two H2H type of league's I listed we are guaranteed the point system I want. The H2H Points League as I said I have no idea if they offer this kind of points system for. If someone who has used ESPN knows the answer to this please let me know.

I'll leave this for people to comment over night and in the morning. I want to know your thoughts and which one of the 3 H2H you guys would prefer. Raptactics had us on a Most Category H2H type. If we did that we might not have to re-do anything unless you guys want to because of the minor changes I made.

I like Each category as opposed to most. So this would be my ideal set of rules/points ^

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I would prefer head to head total categories

I hope it's head to head with the following cats

SKATERS
Goals
Assists
Shots
PIM's (Penalty Minutes)
+/-
PPG (Power Play Goal)
SHG (Short Handed Goal)
GWG (Game Winning Goal)
TOI (Time on ice)
FOW (Faceoffs Won)
Blocked Shots
Hits
Games Played (Injury prone players being less valuable)

Goalies
Wins
GAA (Goals Against Average)
SV% (Save Percentage)
Games Started
Overtime Loss

SENSations

Aug 3, 2007
Guelph, Ontario
Raptactics system was h2h each category, so if we are keeping this system, then there is no need for a redraft correct? We should only need a redraft if we are going to weighted points system.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Alright, so we'll do H2H Each Category. No need to re-draft, point system is similar enough that we can keep it going. NYR are up.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
What happened to the draft thread? Only up to round 4 now :(

Yea, so I was adding the new GM's in to the draft thread and everything just vanished so I had to re-do it. Luckily I kept the draft thread in my PM's and I just copy and pasted it then filled in the players. I'm just about to get all the trades updated.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Yea, so I was adding the new GM's in to the draft thread and everything just vanished so I had to re-do it. Luckily I kept the draft thread in my PM's and I just copy and pasted it then filled in the players. I'm just about to get all the trades updated.

Thx for everything boss. I'm soo happy your the commish. And let get this draft on the road guy's. So who's up ?

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I guess you haven't updated the picks since I only see 2 picks in the next 2 rounds when i acutally have 5 picks in the upcoming two rounds. 3 picks in the 8th round and 2 more in the 9th. Just making sure I don't lose out on any of my picks.

Just a heads up!!

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
OK, instead of back in, I am back out.....I don't want Buffalo's team he drafted. Good luck.

It sad to have a gm of your potential back out. But JM can run one heck of a league. So I don't think it'S gona be that hard to found a gm to replace you as the gm of Buffalo.

I wish you nothing but luck in the near future. Have a great day.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Alright, everything should be updated.

BTW, no time limit today. Guys like VanIslander probably still think we're re-drafting which isn't fair. He would've sent a list if he knew the draft was still going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad