JM Fantasy League (New League, Sign up + Discussion) (BUF, CGY open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008

Trade

:sens Kevin Shattenkirk + 11th (305)+ 16th (466)

:wings Ottawa 6th (180) + 7th (181) + 13th (361)

2nd deal your forgot

To WPG:Fleury + 10th + 12th + 15th

To Detroit:7th + 8th +10th +13th

The thing I hate about the ottawa deal is that I had two 11th round pick and he assume that it was the lowest. He played me and didn't like that for a second.
I just assume we both taught it was the latter one. I only told him 11th. What a tricky ****** :sarcasm:

Now I have my three 8th round pick. :)

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
My short list is being decimated.

Wasn't sure how much further Elias would fall though so I had to take him there

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
It sad to have a gm of your potential back out. But JM can run one heck of a league. So I don't think it'S gona be that hard to found a gm to replace you as the gm of Buffalo.

I wish you nothing but luck in the near future. Have a great day.

JM never was the problem. I left due to the behaviour of others. If it was a redraft I was in for sure...but I don't like the Buffalo draft picks in a keeper league. Like Iggy UFA in the first few rounds is terrible.

I wish all a long successful league. (And I am sure getting those cool picks will help the Anaheim team be good for a long time. Especially since the new GM continued in the same vein...)

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
JM never was the problem. I left due to the behaviour of others. If it was a redraft I was in for sure...but I don't like the Buffalo draft picks in a keeper league. Like Iggy UFA in the first few rounds is terrible.

I wish all a long successful league. (And I am sure getting those cool picks will help the Anaheim team be good for a long time. Especially since the new GM continued in the same vein...)

I wish nothing but the best and hopefully I behave accordingly. I know at times I wear my heart on my sleeves and say stuff I shouldn't. But the hole reason is because I care soo much.

Again I wish you nothing but the best and good luck with everything. It owuld of been fun if you could of stayed and I understand why your leaving.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I can't believe it that Colorado didn't take Hiller and Fasth!! They miss out of a big opportunity. Anaheim might go ahead and keep Fasth a their starter. If that happen, what will happen to Hiller. So Anaheim took a huge gamble. I even told him he should take both.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
:blues
Ryan Callahan
:isles

Wow

How is this fair???

Callahan was taken 97th.

How can you trade a beast like that for nothing.

97th + 254 for 216 + 231

This deal is so unfair, we should at least talk about vetoing this.

If it was

Callahan + 15th + 17th

for

9+ 10 + 13

then I wouldn't have a problem but this deal is just too unbalance just say nothing.

I'm only looking out for Islander.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Oh my god **** off. You think every trade other than yours is unfair.

Draft positions don't matter. There are still players available that could make this deal lopsided for him if he drafts properly.

I said it in the rules. The trade has to me Malkin for Potter bad to be vetoed. This isn't even close to bad.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Oh my god **** off. You think every trade other than yours is unfair.

Draft positions don't matter. There are still players available that could make this deal lopsided for him if he drafts properly.

I said it in the rules. The trade has to me Malkin for Potter bad to be vetoed. This isn't even close to bad.

In a pt league only it wouldn't be as bad. But when Callahan is a beast in these type of league. Then it's very different.

I'm not trying to piss off anyone by posting. But I had to say something. I'm just saying how can anyone justify trading a 4th round + for 8+8. It's cool, my opinion means nothing.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
One thing I don't get is why no one post their trade block. Like never take the first offer. Your better offer telling everyone this player is on the trade block and your looking for this. Like I wouldn't trade Corey Perry under the table unless I get a crazy offer that I know no one could match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad