JM Fantasy League (New League, Sign up + Discussion) (BUF, CGY open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
JM never was the problem. I left due to the behaviour of others. If it was a redraft I was in for sure...but I don't like the Buffalo draft picks in a keeper league. Like Iggy UFA in the first few rounds is terrible.

I wish all a long successful league. (And I am sure getting those cool picks will help the Anaheim team be good for a long time. Especially since the new GM continued in the same vein...)

I tried :laugh: If Grigs turns out for me, I'm looking good.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Upcoming picks:

New York Islanders - On the clock until 11AM EST
New Jersey Devils
Pittsburgh Penguins
Minnesota Wild
Detroit Red Wings
Washington Capitals

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
In a pt league only it wouldn't be as bad. But when Callahan is a beast in these type of league. Then it's very different.

I'm not trying to piss off anyone by posting. But I had to say something. I'm just saying how can anyone justify trading a 4th round + for 8+8. It's cool, my opinion means nothing.

I have to agree. That's a ridiculous trade. I'm not saying it should be vetoed, but what is the rationale from the Islanders' perspective.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
You guys are looking a little far into this.. I mean Callahan vs. Versteeg. Not a huge huge difference already let alone the other 8th. Callahan is better, and especially in this league but it's not even close to being terrible. If NYI had some guys he's looking to target who won't be available long then he's got reason to make the deal.

I'm being criticized by this deal from a guy who traded Jack Johnson and Jiri Hudler for Malkin in the last league. :help:

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
You guys are looking a little far into this.. I mean Callahan vs. Versteeg. Not a huge huge difference already let alone the other 8th. Callahan is better, and especially in this league but it's not even close to being terrible. If NYI had some guys he's looking to target who won't be available long then he's got reason to make the deal.

I'm being criticized by this deal from a guy who traded Jack Johnson and Jiri Hudler for Malkin in the last league. :help:

Now it doesn't seem as bad as before. But he still needed to be wise with the pick. But either way I rathe Callahan over Versteeg. Their not as close as you think.

By the way Since New Jersey pick at 07:45 am. Pittsburgh real time started at 09am till 11 am(menaing they are skip) Now Minny is up till 1 pm. Then Detroit (I) will pick. I'll pm Minny just to make sure he knows he's up.

Have a great day.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Worry about yourselfs! if both sides agree I dont see what the problemo is

It's all cool, I don't think what i said would make a difference. i just felt I had to say something on this one. Now we can move on. By the way nice pick with Versteeg (Islander).

Now I'm excited to see what Kreider does next year.

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
Looking to move into the 8th round. Will offer 9th and 12th for an 8th and 15th. PM me if interested

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Chicago is skipped.

Dallas GM has been PM'ed

Upcoming picks:

Tampa Bay Lightning - On the clock until 8:32PM EST
Montreal Canadiens
Phoenix Coyotes
New York Islanders
Philadelphia Flyers
Columbus Blue Jackets
Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto Maple Leafs

Isles GM should send a list since he has two picks so close to each other

Edit: Isles GM has been PM'ed and I asked him for a list

Last edited:

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Chicago is skipped.

Dallas GM has been PM'ed

Upcoming picks:

New York Islanders - On the clock until 7:46PM EST
Tampa Bay Lightning
Montreal Canadiens
Phoenix Coyotes
New York Islanders

Isles GM should send a list since he has two picks so close to each other

Edit: Isles GM has been PM'ed and I asked him for a list

Thx for the good work. JM ask me to pm chicago but I was out. Just cam back from the dentist.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I'll give Tampa until 5:45.

I'd PM Naslund because it's his friend but he isn't online either and Tampa's GM hasn't been on since yesterday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad