GDT: Jim's Coaching Conundrum Part XII | Jeremiah Johnston a top target

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
It's down to 2 candidates?

Actually, it means that it's down to two candidates where there is no clear front runner.

NOTE: This was tweeted BEFORE Mike Johnston put a pillow behind Grandpa JR as he fell asleep during dinner.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Josh Rimer is an idiot. He had no idea last time, I doubt he has an idea this time.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ron Wilson is a much better coach than he is portrayed by Toronto. Would be a good fit for you guys, and I think you guys should be happy should he be hired

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Josh Rimer is an idiot. He had no idea last time, I doubt he has an idea this time.

He called the Rutherford hiring. Nailed it. One of the few.

He said Peters was the guy JR was keyed in on. He was.

His MISTAKE was assuming it was a done deal.

IF he says that Johnston or Wilson is the next coach of the Pens and you told me 'bet the farm on it, yes or no', then I'm betting yes.

MurphyDump

Dec 22, 2010
He called the Rutherford hiring. Nailed it. One of the few.

He said Peters was the guy JR was keyed in on. He was.

His MISTAKE was assuming it was a done deal.

IF he says that Johnston or Wilson is the next coach of the Pens and you told me 'bet the farm on it, yes or no', then I'm betting yes.

TIOPS (I know, I know), states that the Pens are prepared to offer the job to Johnston with Nelson as their fallback plan along with Wilson.

Take it as you will as we've heard all this before.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
TIOPS (I know, I know), states that the Pens are prepared to offer the job to Johnston with Nelson as their fallback plan along with Wilson.

Take it as you will as we've heard all this before.

You're comparing TIOPS and Rimer? :help:

Quatro Quatro

May 29, 2014
You're comparing TIOPS and Rimer? :help:

He probably got the info from Rimer's tweet. All he does is copy what other people say and make it his own story. TIOPS really annoys me. All the stories are really horribly written.

Fire Shero*

Yikes

This process hasn't really gone very smoothly.

Id take Wilson over Johnston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad