JG Pageau is an animal

joemon999

Drive for 5
Sep 12, 2011
Dude has 5 goals in the past 4 games on the third line with grinders and/or rookies. He's sniping goals like he's Ovi or sumthn lately. Absolutely and unequivocally nutty. Islanders look like they struck more gold than a leprechaun with that trade and sign. Goal scorer and a PKer? I'd send the Sens another 1st rounder for him if they really wanted it. Dude is an animal. What are your thoughts on deity known as JGP and the trade/sign for him?

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
What ever animals are French and score nutty goals. So like a combination of a Moose and Squirrel, if you will
May I present to you the squabbit
latest

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Dude has 5 goals in the past 4 games on the third line with grinders and/or rookies. He's sniping goals like he's Ovi or sumthn lately. Absolutely and unequivocally nutty. Islanders look like they struck more gold than a leprechaun with that trade and sign. Goal scorer and a PKer? I'd send the Sens another 1st rounder for him if they really wanted it. Dude is an animal. What are your thoughts on deity known as JGP and the trade/sign for him?
y u post this :(

islanders play best when people forget we exist ;)

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Signing cost the Isles Devon Toews due to poor cap management, but he did help with their cup run.
In a vacuum this is true, but IMO the real gaffe was signing Komarov. Thankfully the Isles were dealing from a position of strength, so losing Toews didn't hurt us too bad. A win-win with a slight edge to the Avalanche IMO, as the islanders desperately needed some picks to restock the cupboard.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
Signing cost the Isles Devon Toews due to poor cap management, but he did help with their cup run.

people dramatically over estimate the importance of toews to the islanders team. He was really our #6 and honestly fans were calling for him to be scratched in the playoffs.

glad he’s doing well in Colorado but we haven’t exactly suffered by replacing him with Dobson thus far

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
people dramatically over estimate the importance of toews to the islanders team. He was really our #6 and honestly fans were calling for him to be scratched in the playoffs.

glad he’s doing well in Colorado but we haven’t exactly suffered by replacing him with Dobson thus far
I don't know if I'd go that far...

Toews is a great player but you are 100% correct that we haven't suffered replacing him with Dobson. Quite the opposite actually, Noah started a little shaky but he is improving every game.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad