GDT: Jets vs Wild (PLAYOFFS GAME 3 - April 15th, 6:00pm) - Jets Assemble

folix

Jul 24, 2011
"Hopefully the wild hold on and win this game" f off sportsnet. I hope the leafs get swept. Do we have to listen to this garbage?

Reactions: Moon Man

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
With how Holtby played during the season I think it would be weird for them not to start with Grubauer. Time to try Holtby for sure now though
I guess I have to see the goals. Yes Holtby was bad and the Caps would not have finished first without Grubauer. They have a good coach so he must have thought the last loss was not on the goalie. Also the Caps haven't lost yet tonight. Maybe CBJ are just the better team. Sucks for OV though.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
sure. and i will do it without hyperbole.
he was in the Wild's zone playing the right point. he played the puck. Foligno went to sort of check him but ended up grabbing Myers by the left arm, turns him around while falling down and, while falling onto/towards Myers, drives his right hand and butt end into the back of Myers' right knee. A cross check/rabbit punch.
Myers went down awkwardly, with his skates hitting where the boards hit the ice.

Didn't look dirty on initial view, but upon seeing it again, yeah, it's dirt. very dirty.

Foligno punched his knee. I think it might be a knee injury.

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
I can accept that Sportsnet, a Canadian sports network, rather than CBC is carrying the Jets series but for the love of God could the announcers please quit praising )I had another verb in mind) the Wild. Is the Sportsnet feed being carried on NBC or something. Its friggin' embarrassing and disrespectful. is there anybody I can write to?

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Wild played like they had to have this game (they did) Jets lacking killer instinct tonight, from the get go

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
sure. and i will do it without hyperbole.
he was in the Wild's zone playing the right point. he played the puck. Foligno went to sort of check him but ended up grabbing Myers by the left arm, turns him around while falling down and, while falling onto/towards Myers, drives his right hand and butt end into the back of Myers' right knee. A cross check/rabbit punch.
Myers went down awkwardly, with his skates hitting where the boards hit the ice.

Didn't look dirty on initial view, but upon seeing it again, yeah, it's dirt. very dirty.

Difficult to prove intent there... Not a fan of either team,just sayin Foligno could of been looking to brace his own fall! Or not!

Reactions: Eyeseeing

Moon Man

Oct 3, 2015
"Hopefully the wild hold on and win this game" f off sportsnet. I hope the leafs get swept. Do we have to listen to this garbage?

It's crazy. I don't know if it's because of the Leafs, but it's just crazy. Especially seeing that "Hockey Night in Canada" logo in the top left.

Reactions: robertocarlos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad