GDT: Jets vs Wild (PLAYOFFS GAME 3 - April 15th, 6:00pm) - Jets Assemble

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
We'll give this one to Minnesota. They have to deal with all that snow. I think Don Cherry warned us something like this would happen based on how game 2 ended. The Wild had some pent up anger to get out of their system. Now they will be overconfident going into game 4. We got them right where we want them. ;)

Things aren't all bad today. The Manitoba Moose won their final game of the season winning 3-1 in Chicago. :thumbu:

:jets

Reactions: Moon Man

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Please don't mischaracterize my opinions on him. I've never been a fan, ever. Not 3 years ago and certainly not even after Friday night when I left bellmts place on cloud 9.
Sure. So why not slag him when the Jets are winning? Doesn't take much to kick dirt on someone when they are down.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
How do you postpone a playoff game? You want them to play back to back in the playoffs on the road, how would that be better?

Playing back to back is the same for both teams. Not like today where one team has been there for 2 days and the other one showed up hours before the game.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
We need to take one in their barn or we are really leaving it up to chance they take one in ours.
I was hoping we’d take this one but Minnesota ain’t going to give us anything.
They got embarrassed in Winnipeg
Dubnyk made the scores respectable but the team looked like AHL caliber

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
Even before Myers went down I was thinking they need to move Ehlers to the right side on PP2. Maybe we see it now.

Reactions: Jets2point0

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Hurry up and come back hendricks armia is making me nauseous. Horrible killing penalties horrible 5on5 horrible on power play.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Magnetic puck going to magnetic crest in Dubnyk’s jersey tonight.
Nothing dangerous

Whileee

May 29, 2010
We'll give this one to Minnesota. They have to deal with all that snow. I think Don Cherry warned us something like this would happen based on how game 2 ended. The Wild had some pent up anger to get out of their system. Now they will be overconfident going into game 4. We got them right where we want them. ;)

Things aren't all bad today. The Manitoba Moose won their final game of the season winning 3-1 in Chicago. :thumbu:

:jets
Don't think this was just emotion. The Jets played too amped and Hellebuyck was mediocre. I said that Hellebuyck was going to have to be really good for the Jets to win this one. He was the opposite.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Could someone describe how Myers injured himself. I’m on the road listening to 1290

Flipped the puck from offensive blueline toward the net, Foligno came out to block a shot and ended up losing his balance falling into Myers, hitting the back of his one knee but really looked like Myers other leg planted and then bent awkwardly on the way down.

Reactions: kanadalainen

None

Feb 22, 2012
Could someone describe how Myers injured himself. I’m on the road listening to 1290

Didn't injure himself, Foligno fell beside him at the blue line and grabbed Myers' left arm dragging Myers down and then punched out the right leg behind his knee. Looked like his right leg buckled because of the punch. Sportsnet at the intermission said it looked accidental on Foligno's part.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Got pulled down awkwardly by Foligno
The announcers thought Foligno lost his balance and grabbed Myers who fell into the boards and his ankle or leg seemed to hit boards at weird angle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad