GDT: Jets vs Wild (PLAYOFFS GAME 3 - April 15th, 6:00pm) - Jets Assemble

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I'm OK with the loss tonight. Teach them how to lose, then how to win after a loss. It's not going to be a cakewalk like the first 2 games showed you, Jets. You have to work for it. Now you let the Wild back into the series. Here's hoping that Myers' injury isn't serious. Seriously though, who skates out towards the point, then removes all semblance of control by going down to block a shot? Such a dumb play.

Reactions: purdy44

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
Refs inserted themselves into the game and the Jets are dialing back their physical play because of it. The score is the result. Hopefully the Jets go back to their gameplay next game and the refs leave it to the players to decide the winner.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Didn't injure himself, Foligno fell beside him at the blue line and grabbed Myers' left arm dragging Myers down and then punched out the right leg behind his knee. Looked like his right leg buckled because of the punch. Sportsnet at the intermission said it looked accidental on Foligno's part.

Damn - his knees are problematic.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Could someone describe how Myers injured himself. I’m on the road listening to 1290
sure. and i will do it without hyperbole.
he was in the Wild's zone playing the right point. he played the puck. Foligno went to sort of check him but ended up grabbing Myers by the left arm, turns him around while falling down and, while falling onto/towards Myers, drives his right hand and butt end into the back of Myers' right knee. A cross check/rabbit punch.
Myers went down awkwardly, with his skates hitting where the boards hit the ice.

Didn't look dirty on initial view, but upon seeing it again, yeah, it's dirt. very dirty.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
he was in the Wild's zone playing the right point. he played the puck. Foligno went to sort of check him but ended up grabbing Myers by the left arm, turns him around while falling down and, while falling onto/towards Myers, drives his right hand and butt end into the back of Myers' right knee. A cross check/rabbit punch.
Myers went down awkwardly, with his skates hitting where the boards hit the ice.

Didn't look dirty on initial view, but upon seeing it again, yeah, it's dirt. very dirty.

Who did hyperbole?
Oh you did

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
I'm OK with the loss tonight. Teach them how to lose, then how to win after a loss. It's not going to be a cakewalk like the first 2 games showed you, Jets. You have to work for it. Now you let the Wild back into the series. Here's hoping that Myers' injury isn't serious. Seriously though, who skates out towards the point, then removes all semblance of control by going down to block a shot? Such a dumb play.

Kind of unintentionally intentional contact if you ask me. Cut a guy down below the waist, dirty dirty play.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016

Yeah that looked pretty bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad